Fali can Slimfast :D Diary

Fali

wel wht can i say .... its my first day on slimfast n im loving it!!!!!!!!!! wow these r the best shks i hv ever drank :D

breakfast - cafe latte shk
snk- cracker&soup
lunch - lemon marng shk
snk- pakora (4 i knw i was bad )
dinner- had chikn rice salad yogurt .. was good :D

Hw do u all think i gt on in the first day ?
i cnt wait till tmrw... gna hv a choco shk :D WOOP WOOP

Will defo post on this evryday... fridays r my W/I days :D

GOOD LUK EVRY1 :):):)

Hi Fali, welcome to Slim Fast! :) Your food looks good for the first day, well done :) I don't mean to be rude, so please don't take this the wrong way! But your post is a little hard to read because of the 'text talk' =/ Just a little pointer! Welcome though, and I look forward to seeing your progress :)

Hi n welcome
Looks good love! Glad u enjoying it, hope the rest of the wk is good for u! Carry on! I'm on week 4, n feelin good, glad I found summit i can stick to!
Good luck x
How much u got to loose?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thnks Emma - haha will defo try not to use text form on here haha .. By the way how much hv u lost on slimfast??

Hey wishbird :) thnx for the welcome .. I'm 14.7 n I want to go to 12st by the start of July.. If thts possible I dnt knw but I'm going to try my best.. How much hv u lost so far?

Good luck evry1 xxx

Fali said:
Thnks Emma - haha will defo try not to use text form on here haha .. By the way how much hv u lost on slimfast??

Hey wishbird :) thnx for the welcome .. I'm 14.7 n I want to go to 12st by the start of July.. If thts possible I dnt knw but I'm going to try my best.. How much hv u lost so far?

Good luck evry1 xxx

Hi
I am On wk 4 n have lost 5lb, it's my weigh day tomoz! Ahh. I was 12 stone n need to lose a stone!
X
Anythings possible hun x good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooo well tody

Breakfast - vanilla shk added coffee in it n was lovly
Snk - skips love thm ...

Jus cleaned the whole house so tired Nw( live n a four floor house)

Been sweating so much for passd week god knws y...

I am tryin for a bby so I hope it's something to do with tht been feelin dizzy to so finger crossed :D

Today's menu

Breakfast- vanilla shk wit coffee
Lunch- strwbry shk
Snack - half packet of skips & little bit o cheese & onion pastry (was a leftover) frm my husband lol

Good luck evry1 xxx

It's my third weigh in tomorrow, and I've lost 5lbs so far, hoping to get 2lbs tomorrow to have lost half a stone in 3 weeks :) I'm hoping to do it nice and slowly, it took long enough for it all to pile on, so I'm happy to take my time getting it off :) x

Oh and good luck with the baby too! :D

Thnks emma ... Just tryn to hv one at thr moment been married for 10 months ... So hope very soon lol ...

Well had pasta for dinner today was yummy made by my husband :D

Wooo hello evryone :) hope u all having a good day.... Well it's my husbands day off and we didn't knw wht to do.. Sooo we r of to glasgow science cnta :) nt been thr since I was in primary school...

Today I had

- breakfast - hvin my (300 cals frm dinner) 2x toast and spread..

Lunch - going to hv shk

Dinner- going to hv my salad tonight :D

Whts evry1 else having? Xx

Hi
I had a shake for breakky n a bar for lunch n am also having a lovely big salad for tea if it stays nice we may BBQ the meat on our newly built BBQ! Yay x

Hi
I had a shake for breakky n a bar for lunch n am also having a lovely big salad for tea if it stays nice we may BBQ the meat on our newly built BBQ! Yay x x

Aww thts sounds NYC ... Well I ended up hvn toast with banana & choco spread!!! Started my TOM today bit gutted... N alot o pain.... My poor hubby bein so supportive .. Love him... Gt me tea & hot watr btl @ 1am lol bless...

Tmrws meals

Breaky - banana shk
Snk - apple&orng
Lunch -shk strawbry
Snack - fruit again
Dinner - spicy grilld chikn &ovn chips yum yum :)

Fali said:
Aww thts sounds NYC ... Well I ended up hvn toast with banana & choco spread!!! Started my TOM today bit gutted... N alot o pain.... My poor hubby bein so supportive .. Love him... Gt me tea & hot watr btl @ 1am lol bless...

Tmrws meals

Breaky - banana shk
Snk - apple&orng
Lunch -shk strawbry
Snack - fruit again
Dinner - spicy grilld chikn &ovn chips yum yum :)

Hi Fali
Bless u with the TOM I started yesterday too! It's pants isn't it! U feel bloated n crave sweet stuff well I do anyhoo!
Bless yr hubby for being so sweet!

Hope today is better for u!!
X

Omg honestly was a nightmr!! Lol well today had vanilla shk with coffee n also had banana rice cake with Choco... Will hv strwbry shk at 5 xxx

Hi Fali, good to see you're getting on well with the shakes, are you still enjoying it?

Hey emmA hw u doing? Yh I'm loving thm I swear I prob dream abt them at night lol haha they taste sooo yummy :) been havin vanilla sf powder wit UHT milk 250ml. With 1 spn coffe n it's gorjus!!!! Love ie :) had grilld chips n spicy grilld chickn :) all is good :)

Also iv put a small excrsc corner n my room ( room is masive) so gt a gym ball n holla hoop plus my hubbys weights soo both of us whr tryin to holla hoop lol was sooo funny also used the ball then we both did a workout DVD for 20 mins which was good fun was called ten min workout solution.. Was good ....

Sry I'm going on a bit Nw but gt lots to say haha

Had my mothr n law leactur me abt weight plus hvn kids .... Sik of it but nva sy anythn bk to her... Only been married 10 mnths... Hmm n abt weight she fat herslf haha oh well the joys of living togethr haha xxx

Hope u all had a grt day xxx lov ya all xxx

Don't worry about rambling, it's your diary! You can go on and on as much as you like! :D Sounds like you're getting on well, the exercise will help loads, so keep it up! I really enjoy the shakes too, although I've only tried the chocolate and strawberry. I'll have to try some new flavours, vanilla sounds lovely! :)

Back