Fat free mug shots

You'll find mugshots in the noodle/pasta isle in the shops, they are in small packets & an easy, quick meal/snack. I sometimes make them as a meal & add veggies. Not all of them are syn free, some have syns.

The cheese one is tasty but 3 syns I think.

Get them from the 99p stores shop if you can, they are 3 for 99p. Tesco sell them for twice that. They usually come in tomato and herb, sweet and sour (which I find a bit tasteless), and chicken. Add a chicken oxo to that one before you add the boiling water and it makes it extremely yumsome :D

The cheese one is tasty but 3 syns I think.

Get them from the 99p stores shop if you can, they are 3 for 99p. Tesco sell them for twice that. They usually come in tomato and herb, sweet and sour (which I find a bit tasteless), and chicken. Add a chicken oxo to that one before you add the boiling water and it makes it extremely yumsome :D

Just be careful that some of the ones the 'pound shops' sell aren't the same as the ones that the supermarkets sell-the packaging is different and synned slightly altered! There is a big thread on here about mugshots, and it tells you all about them :)

Back