FatFairNForty(ish) 23 stone 4.8lbs. to 10 stone 9lbs..

You look totally fantastic!!! Well done and fabulous photos!!!:D

You are an inspiration, we can do it if we are determined!!! Well done.:wow::party0019::party0011:

Hi jennie,Can only agree with everyone else, you look absolutely fabulous.Well done, now enjoy the start of your fantastic new lifeJo xx

wow, congrats. I particularly love the comparison pics in the middle, like two different people standing together, hard to believe they're both you, must be so proud of your achievement, well done. :)

Thank you, honestly, if I can do this anyone can. It isn't always easy but it is so flippin worth the effort! Thanks for all the kind words. I kept a diary from day 1 and if you have like a month to read it, then feel free... its in the weight loss diary section and is open to all to read. It isn't exciting but it is an honest account of my life during the diet and into maintenance.

Best wishes and good luck to all facing the challenge!!

wow, your photos look amazing, i am really inspired by them, i just showed my husband and my Mom your photos, i just cant believe it, you must feel incredibly different, well done to you and your photos are very encouraging xxx:)

u look sooooo fab well done xxx

wow, do seriously, wow!

Amazing - well done you x

Well done, I''m starting CB today and I dont see the lady til midday. So, difficult as it is, work and no breakfast til then.

Good luck :)

Back