FatFairNForty(ish) 23 stone 4.8lbs. to 10 stone 9lbs..

these pictures are superb does anybody know how i can save these to my favourites?and also how do i thank people too as this post is amazing!!!

You have definatley inspired me, well done. You look fantastic. Im starting tomorrow, i hope i am where you are now in a years time. You are truly amazing!

My god you dont look the same person! Thats amazing, well done!

wow, these pics are so inspiring, im gonna come to this thread whenever i feel like giving up. well done to you! :)

blown my mind!!

Wow I look at your pics and see a glimpse of the future if I can keep myself going. What a wonderful change you have made, you look fabulous.

Bloody amazing mini!!! Wellllll done!!!!!

You look amazing. Well done.

Actually brought tears to my eyes, you look fab and its a real inspiration to see what you have achieved. It gives me real hope... thanks

You look fantastic Mini, well done. An inspiration to us all. Love the pictures, you look beautiful on holiday.
Emma x

wow,you've done so well.

:happy096: WOW! You look absolutely amazing. Congratulations on a fantastic achievement - you are an inspiration!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Can i just say that your pictures are such an inspiration!! You look absolutly fantastic!!

What an amazing transformation, and a great inspiration for the rest of us.

Back