Father's Day help desperately needed - not cd related!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I am completed frazzled what to get father in law for sunday.

He is so hard to buy for, has limited hobbies/interests.

Really dont want to be getting the usual dvd lol - it's becoming a bit of a joke on our behalf tbh!!!

He likes motorbikes, wine (Brother in law beat us to the wine tasting day idea)

He isn't into football or any type of sport.

What am I going to do!!! ARGH!!! MEN!

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!

Hugs x x x

Ok what sort of motobikes is he interested in? How much do you want to spend? A day watching bike racing?

How about a wine making kit, some of the homebrew wines actually taste like wine! A wine rack?

We were thinking between £30-£50 ???

Hugs x x x

Clintons do a HUGE range of gift cards. Got dad a rugby one so he can buy what he likes online - what do I know about rugby???? I could add any amount from £1 to it so you could mix and match it with a present to unwrap. Mine has to go through the post so it is perfect for me.

If you have a mooch on the sliverstone website they do driving experiences. Now usually they start at £100, but they usually reduce them to half price if they are dated within the next week, to sell them off type thing. If he could make one next week it might be worth a looksie.

Camera, mp3 player loaded with his type of music, pjs and smellys LOL or avselection of his fab sweets with cash in so he buy whatever he likes, new sunglasses, not very imaginative I know.

Back