Feature - Control Pants - Ladies wanted!

Dear All,

I have just been contacted by a freelancer who is looking for ladies for a feature in the Mirror on control underwear as per the below criteria: -

I'm trying to find three women who'd be happy to be photographed wearing control underwear (bear in mind that the whole purpose behind control underwear is that it sucks in any wobbly bits so pics will be lovely and flattering!) for a tried-and-tested feature in The Mirror's Your Life section.

Ideally the women will be in their 30s, and sizes 12, 14 or 16. I'm also looking for a range of body shapes.

It'd involve you giving me your verdicts on how the garments are to wear and there will be six women in total taking part.

If you are interested, please contact me asap. [email protected]

Cheers, Kerensa

Ooooh!! I'll do it... ;-)

M.

I'd need a "control garment" that covered me from neck to ankle!!

And I'm in my 40's ...... so obviously able to let it all hang out!!!!!!

Sadly enough Im really tempted!!!! Im 34 very soon and a 12/14!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Kerensa. Into knickers now. Wow, they do give you the best jobs don't they :D

It always tickles me when you can get control pants for small sizes and not for bigger sizes:confused: You know...like "look slimmer....available in size 8 only" :confused:

Anyway, I'm 50 something, and refuse to admit I have wobbly bits, but if you hear of anyone doing control wear for the face to hide those wrinkles...please let me know:cool:

Well, I fit the criteria, being in my thirties, a size 12 in trousers and having a nice wobbly loose-skinned stomach! However, potentially having everyone i've ever known seeing me in the paper would send me into a blind panic! :eek:

Jo x

Well, I fit the criteria, being in my thirties, a size 12 in trousers and having a nice wobbly loose-skinned stomach! However, potentially having everyone i've ever known seeing me in the paper would send me into a blind panic! :eek:

Jo x

Thats my thought, not sure my mother would ever hold her head up high again seeing me in a national newspaper with just control pants on, no matter how good they controlled!!!

Back