FED UP WITH WW!!!

jambo

Someone help...iv used 40 weeklies already dnt strt a new wk till fri...
Weighd ths morn...NO I SHOULDNT HAV!! but u did & looks like iv put on 2lbs,ARGH!!! totally sick of bein a chunky:-( HELP!!!!

We all use our weeklies for the weekend, so don't worry....Keep to your dailies and i'm sure by friday you'll have a loss :D you will lose i'm sure :)

I have used all mine as well, and they dont reset until Friday morning! gutted.

I am sure it will be fine - just use your dailys wisely! xxx

Im gna try soo hard 2 stay within my dailies & even try & save a cpl a day. Im on back shfts ths week so by time im home it'll b half 10 so straight 2 bed 4 me...no munchies,lol.
Good luck 2u ellebear too.x

jambo said:
Im gna try soo hard 2 stay within my dailies & even try & save a cpl a day. Im on back shfts ths week so by time im home it'll b half 10 so straight 2 bed 4 me...no munchies,lol.
Good luck 2u ellebear too.x

Why you saving dailies tho? If you need them, eat them-that's what they're for. If you cut back too much you may not consume sufficient calories for your body to lose weight :)

Surely you would be better trying to earn a few exercise points rather than not using all of your dailies. Hugs Crystal xx

I agree with the others, use all your dailies and go for a couple of walks to make up some bonus points.
Maybe make up a batch of free soup, so when you have the munchies you can have a mug of that and it will help to fill you up!

Back