Feel Fat again

cmacca

I have been on Cambridge for 5 weeks now and have lost about 24lbs, I started at a size 16 and am now half way between a 14 and a 12 but I didnt want to buy clothes in a 14 as I knew they wouldnt last me long, so I have a few bits in a size 12, they fit but they are tight and I am now used to my clothes feeling loose, so now I feel really fat again and just like when I started, I know it is silly but I cant get it out of my head. I cant afford to buy clothes in every size so I will just haveto put up with it, but does anyone else feel the same ? x

Yes, I'm at the same size that you are now and sometimes I try to squeeze into a 12. It fits, but it isn't half as comfy as some of my 14's or even 16's. It's frustrating, but then I compare it to when I started (a size 22) and I just have to realise I already lost a lot and that in no time the 12's will be loose too :)

im still i my "fat clothes" and iv lost 5stone lol. I just wear leggins, and some pairs are still a size 22-24! I have a fw things in 16-18 but i feel so fat still, im not going to go and try smaller clothes on till i feel better lol

hiya cmacca, i've yet to start the CD yet (starting next monday) so i cant really comment on the between sizes thing but have you thought about having a nosey at ebay for clothes. I buy and sell clothes on there all the time, most times you always get a bargain like buying a new look top new with tags for £4 + postage instead of £25 in new look, just a thought :) xx

Yes i feel the same so i buy one item of clotheing in a smaller size and when i can fit into it without it feeling tite then i go and shop for more clothes in that size . Dont beat your self up you have done so well keep it up hun !

With the fast weight losses on a VLCD it is expensive to keep buying smaller clothes when you need to. I'm sticking to a minimal amount of clothes and also trying to skip a size. It means things are baggy for a a short time, but it saves money.

As far as feeling fat is concerned, just think about how far you have come already. You've done really well and you will soon be in to those size 12's. Don't let it get you down.

Back