Feel like Im getting back on track!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Me and OH have been going through a rough patch lately. We sat and had a good talk on saturday night and we've decided to give it another go and start working together instead of against each other which is what it feels like has been happening lately.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and IM feeling more positive. Ive had good week SW wise, (that has been getting me down recently beacuse I have been binging and selfsabataging again), so Im hoping its going to reflect on the scales at weigh in tonight!

Ive also got my job interview on Thursday, so Im hoping its the beginning of good things to come!

Just wanted to share my positivity and to say to anyone else going through a bad patch..... you can get through this! xx

I am so sorry I missed this.

It is so good to talk things through and you know, further down the line when things are really good and you think back to this time you will realise that the hiccups you have along the way just end up being the cement that holds up and makes for a good relationship.

Well done with getting back on track, that alone should make you feel good.

Good luck tomorrow with your interview, go knock their socks off.

hugs xxxx

Talking always helps, I am terriavble at it and my OH always says 'talk to me' :D I am glad your feeling more positive and I hope you problems can be solved, all the best and take care of yourself x

Back