Feeling sick...need tlc...

Glad you're feeling a little better. :)

Thanks hun, yea still on antibotics though until friday so not having a weigh in this week but eager to get back on it asap!!

Gla dyour starting to feel better now hun, I am also strting to feel more human to which is great because I am a wimp when ill and have been annoying OH but he will get over it lol

Yep the flu is well and truly over apart from the snow over here which is cool, i just love this part of xmas.

I'm glad to hear your getting ove the flu, trake care of yourself.

You know you sound just like i did when it was my TOTM, i was about 3 weeks into the LT plan and my TOTM month was hell, hot and cold flushes like the menapause, fainting, bad head, back ache...... i mentioned it to the pharmaciest and she said it was common. I wonder if i actually had the flu at the same time!!!!!!:D

It probably was the flu hun however totm wouldnt have helped as ya have the usual sickness with that too. By the way well done on your weight loss, what an achievement hun!!

its a burst blood vessel in my vein in my leg, its not serious but i have to make another appointment to get my veins removed.

blooming heck hun its serious enough but thankfully it wasnt a clot!! At least ya know now and it will stop ya worrying, take care of yourself hun

Hiya hun, yea it was really bad for a couple of weeks but back on the shakes today. I think I went out of ketosis as well but not to worry I am defintely sticking to this diet, thanks for all your wishes, take care

Glad to hear you're feeling better,

Best wishes for getting back on the LT wagon :) x

Back