FELL OFF DIET WAGON!!

jambo

Hi every1, iv been bad!!! Had lost nearly 2stone couple months ago on WW...but gradually iv managed 2 put 8lbs of that back on:(
Iv been tryin evry week for last few weeks 2 get back on it, but start on the mon & iv ruined it by the mon night:( totally lost all motivation...cant remember my recipes i used 2 make & now im sinkin in2 that FAT DEPRESSION again!
Thought id look on here again 4 sum motivation & this site does do that so thanks evry1:)
Booked my sisters hen-do yday, 10 girls goin 2 Benidorm in Feb 2013!! Cant be a bloater:(:(:( any motivational tips wld b much appreciated...
Big hugs.xx

Hi i think its normal for motivation to dip following a good weight loss. I do it aswell.
'''Well done on your overall weight loss do far!!!''
To re-motivate myself I look at overall weight loss, also look at my gains! and reasons why - a lack of planning and eating far too much rubbish! this site is very helpful in 'pulling myself back on the wagon' rather than falling off completely!!! The weekly 49 pp's can really help in planning social events or just to have a nice treat treat to look forward to. I started ww in April 12-lost 21lbs but I've gained a lb or two over the past few weeks. I recognise this pattern (given my experience of doing ww over the yrs!) I'm determined not to undo my good work this time and today's a new day for us all! Positive thinking ;-)

Thanx laska;)

Ok so weighed this mornin & iv put on 6lbs...not as bad as i 1st thought:)
Iv got a wedding 2go 2 on friday so goin 2 try & stick ridgid all wk & c if i can get sum of tht off!!
I bought my dress wen i was feelin thinner so want that feelin back for friday,lol... no im pushin it but iv noticed b4 if i cum off diet & b really bad the 1st wk im bak on it i lose alot!!! So thts my plan;) keep u posted;) x

Hi Jambo I haven't checked in for a while and just read reply. Well I hope you are having a great day at the wedding and wearing your dress!!!! Hold on to that great feeling u get when clothes fit well..it's really motivating!!! :)

I did the same thing jambo, lost 2stone, put one back on!! but have almost lost that again now... and i can see the weight loss before me - focus and u can do it :)

I did the same, put a fair bit back on! I think the main thing to remember is that you've done it before and you will do it again!

Good 2 hear people in the same boat,lol!!
Iv totally went off track now...think iv put 8lbs bak on & typical...my fiances jst yold me hes takin me on hol end of aug... so anothr bloody hol being uncomfortable,thighs rubbin etc etc...no1s fault but my own!!
Really pissed off now cause i honestly cannot stop eatin...dnt no how 2 stop anymore:(:(:(

Right!!! For my birthday...my gorgeous fiance has just surprised me with a hol 2 Turkey in Sept!! As i said iv put on bout 7lbs so iv got a month 2 get that off...if a hol doeant make me do it, nuthn will!!
Wot du think??!! X

Back