ferrero roche recipe heaven

sammi.g

Silver Member
i know there is a recipe out there but here is my version based on using the ryvitas as a HEB
6 ryvitas
2xlevel tbsp of chocolate nut spread
1x heaped tsp of marmalade

blitz the ryvitas in a food processor or crumble to crumbs by hand
heat choc spread & marmalade for a few seconds in microwave, to make it easier to mix
mix all the ingredients together and divide into 16 using a teaspoon or melon baller, place on greaseproof paper or in individual sweet papers, place in fridge til set

i worked it out that if you use the ryvitas as ur HEB then you can eat 10 for roughly six syns
They were yummy !!!! x

My latest version of these..............sorry no picture, they are still in the fridge!

Pete’s Ferrero Rocher-2

Syns 19 in total/24 made <1 Syn each

Ingredients
5 scan bran=5 Syn
3 tbsp. of nutella=12 Syn
1 Pack of Options (Belgium Chocolate)=2 Syn
Warm water

Method

Place the scan bran into a food blender and reduce to small pieces.

Place 3 level tbsp. of nutella into a microwave proof dish and microwave for 30 secs (600w), remove and add up to 3tbsp of warm water as required to make a paste.
Add the scan bran and mix until the liquid has been totally absorbed.

Put a small dish with boiling water next to your work area and place the cake cases out.

Using a small spoon/grapefruit spoon, place first in hot water then scoop the mixture into a cake case, repeat this until all the mix has gone remembering to place the spoon into hot water each time.

Place on a tray and place into the fridge to chill. When cold remove from the fridge and roll in the contents of a packet of “options” Belgium chocolate! Rechill if required.

Enjoy and remember total syns are 19 and I made 24 of them! Less than 1 Syn each.

Here they are, sorry some are missing, should be 24! the others were used for testing?.............

Attachments

• Ferrero Rocher-2 (Large).JPG
    Ferrero Rocher-2 (Large).JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,762
All gone,again. Must get more scan bran.

Hi i made these for my group a few weeks ago and they went fown a storm, i'll have to try the different recipes :) x

ooo I was worrying as I have a long weekend and was thinking of having something nice but this sounds fab and ok on slimming world.

Back