FibreSure?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Anyone FibreSure without it affecting Ketosis?

I notice it contains;
Contains ingredients: Fibre-Sure Capsule Shell:
Gelatine, Fish Gelatine, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Ammonia Caramel, Brilliant Blue, Emulsifier: Polyoxyethlene sorbitan monooleate, Glazing Agent: Shellac.

Fibre-Sure Capsule Content:

Psyllium Husk (100%)

but Lipotrim have said it can affect ketosis (gelatine).

Don't worry about it, it should be fine. Better to alleviate your constipation than suffer on. Did the Dulcolax do anything for you?

Don't worry about it, it should be fine. Better to alleviate your constipation than suffer on. Did the Dulcolax do anything for you?

hey,

i dont know if dulcolax worked, i kinda went yesterday and today but very little amounts, so i suspect i may be bunged up still?

i took 2 more of them 2 nite along with 4 fibresure but apparently fs is a soluable fibre so wont help??

If you are not feeling all bloated and full then you are not constipated. The two tonight will clear you out. Keep taking the fibresure everyday from now on as this help keep your system working. Remember to drink an extra glass of water with htese as they pull in water into the bowel.

Expect to only 'go' little amounts as you are having no food! lol

Dulcolax Perles

Actually if you took the Dulcolax Perles?, two is a low dose so I can understand why they had a slight effect. The label states 2 to 4 capsules as a single daily dose. Dulcolax Perles have Sodium Picosulphate which is osmotic whilst Dulcolax tablets have Bisocodyl which is stimulant.

I once took 4 Dulcolax Perles and as others on here have said thats a little too much, very liquifying!!! and pretty uncontrolable effects.. :eek:

Actually if you took the Dulcolax Perles?, two is a low dose so I can understand why they had a slight effect. The label states 2 to 4 capsules as a single daily dose. Dulcolax Perles have Sodium Picosulphate which is osmotic whilst Dulcolax tablets have Bisocodyl which is stimulant.

I once took 4 Dulcolax Perles and as others on here have said thats a little too much, very liquifying!!! and pretty uncontrolable effects.. :eek:

I did take 4 aswell after the first day, seems to have had very little effect. But i then got the tablets, +senna, +fibresure. Just taking the fibresure now daily x6 tablets and seems to be doing the trick.

i found this post very interesting as i am in agony with constipation.

was thinking i might have to come off lt, because i cant cope with this any longer.

gemma xx

Hi Gemma
Have you talked to your pharmacist? It is very common to get constipation especially in the first few weeks of TFR but it is treatable, and I have found a couple of teaspoons of Fibreclear keeps it away. I think you'll find the LT helpline very good too.

Jon
xx

i have tried fibre clear, but nothings happened...

im feeling very down about it, not stopped crying all morining because i am in so much pain...

cant stand up because i feel like i need to go then i go to the toilet and nothing...

i am currently sat on a hot water bottle...

what a wimp!!

thanks anyway jon...

g xx:(

Listen Gemma - it shouldn't be like that - you mustn't put up with it. PLEASE either phone the LT helpline or go and see your Dr as soon as you can. LT is difficult in bits but it shouldn't be painful or uncomfortable. Go and do something about it now!!! (Sorry to be bossy but I hate to think of you feeling like that - think of it as tough love!!)

Once you get sorted try Fibreclear (or something like it) again - you need to be consistent with it for it to have any effect, but once your body gets in sync with what you're doing you'll be fine.

Go on - I mean NOW
;-)

Jon
xx

i have tried fibre clear, but nothings happened...

im feeling very down about it, not stopped crying all morining because i am in so much pain...

cant stand up because i feel like i need to go then i go to the toilet and nothing...

i am currently sat on a hot water bottle...

what a wimp!!

thanks anyway jon...

g xx:(

I would seriously recommend the following;

1. Take dulcolax/Senokot for a few days (no more than 5)
2. Add Fibreclear tablets on day 2 and then everyday after that.

I suffered bad but seems to have cleared up now with the Fibre clear tablets. I take 6 a day and a does not affect ketosis. Let me know how you get on hun. xxx

i have rang the dr's jon... my housemate told me to do the same.

thanks for the tough love!!

gemma xx

Back