1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First time on Slimming World! :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by omnomnom, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. omnomnom

omnomnom The mother flippin'

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting and Exercise
    I've done WW a few times, starting 6 years ago, and the most I've ever lost is a stone before giving up. I thought propoints might re-inspire me as I haven't been able to get into it again, alas it just made me realise that I was fed up with it!

I'm into my second week of Slimming World. I lost 4.5lbs in my first week (record for me!) and this week I've lost 0.6lb a day :eek: I am also doing 20-30 minutes on my cross trainer Mon, Wed, Fri, with some other form of exercise at the weekend. I am loving Slimming World so far! I don't understand how it works, I just keep expecting it to stop working, like it is a fluke. I think knowing I have to start trying wedding dresses on soon is the best incentive I've ever had :)

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast (1xHEB), spread (2 syns)
    Lunch - M&S veg sushi pack (1 syn), crinkle crips (6 syns) and frappe mousse (5.5 syns)
    Dinner - smash pizza (lf mozarella, 2xHEA) with syn free BBQ sauce (love this!), peppers, onions and sweetcorn. Salad.
    Chupa chub mini lolly (0.5 syn)

15 syns.. I don't always eat all 15, but usually between 10-15 :p I was going to use my other HEB on some hummus with carrot sticks, but I forgot.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.