Five tips for a woman

KD

Gone fishing

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other :D

:eek: Ha Ha, i meet the first four critieria, i married a woman who cant cook sew, or iron, and has a dislike for house work and gardening, has an obsession with shopping and has a headache most of the month :rolleyes:

LOL...My hubby would agree with you Allan...seems that your OH and me have a lot in common...LOL

LOL...My hubby would agree with you Allan...seems that your OH and me have a lot in common...LOL

:D Another downtrodden male then?? She would fall apart without me, she has said so, I am her rock, thats why we are still together after 20 years, but she still calls me a tart, even more so now i speak to you all on here :D

:D Another downtrodden male then?? She would fall apart without me, she has said so, I am her rock, thats why we are still together after 20 years, but she still calls me a tart, even more so now i speak to you all on here :D
20 years, that's pretty damm good...I have only done 4 years....but 3 third time lucky......:p

20 years, that's pretty damm good...I have only done 4 years....but 3 third time lucky......:p

:D I love a woman who Knows what she wants:rolleyes: i had plenty of practice as a young soldier before i finally settled down :D

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other :D

Karion I nearly wet myself:giggle:

that's so funny, near wet myself laughing.

Back