1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

****FLAPJACK KLAXON***

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LeeJay, 10 July 2014 Social URL.

1. LeeJay

LeeJay Well-Known Member

Has anyone else made the BIG mistake of ordering flapjacks?? :eek:

My advice.....don't! They taste of hell! I ordered 2 coconut & it's taken me nearly an hour to finish it.

if you're thinking about venturing into the land of chewing something....I can suggest rope, or maybe a shoelace, they'll be more palatable.

flapjack rant over! :jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. appyachel

appyachel Well-Known Member

I did didn't I yuk yuk yuk xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

They are an acquired taste...promise you grow to love them:D

I love the peanut one!

5. sbh

sbh Well-Known Member

Cracked me up that did - sorry :)

6. appyachel

Nooo I really did nearly puck. Never ever again. Ooohhh need to do something really feeling urge to eat NO NO NO x

7. appyachel

I should just everything taste like those flapjack I would be 4ft wet through in no time xx

8. appyachel

4st lol x

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

I did as well the first time and thought no way would I ever eat them and then after a few months wanting something to chew I tried again and they did not taste so bad. One flapjack still takes me a good half hour or more to eat...it is not something you can just munch your way through it...well I can't...even though I have come across a few members who loved them from the start:D

10. appyachel

Lol I trust you. I could do paperwork but I have been in work since 8am running around all day. Can I ask is anyone having really bad sweats xx

11. hez

hez Well-Known Member

@appy I'm the total opposite it I'm freezing! Everyone at work is sweating buckets and theres me nearly turning blue lol i was going to get a flapjack next week just to see what there like ;)

12. goose

goose Well-Known Member

I LOVE the coconut flapjacks!!! Hehehehe

Yes i Hated them first but they are an aquired taste n i usually have one as a treat instead of a shake. Love nibbling one with a cuppa black tea!!

13. and

and Well-Known Member

I tried a coconut one once... I managed two bites and threw the rest.

It smelled vile and I thought, "can't taste as bad as is smells can it?" I was wrong, it was worse!

How on earth they manage to make it so vile I have no idea. BLERGH BLERGH BLERGH!

My chemist stopped ordering them because everyone felt the same. :)

14. hez

hez Well-Known Member

Notice there is a marmite kinda situation with the flapjacks, u either love them or hate them! ;) i was going to get one this week, now I'm not so sure! :eek:

15. and

and Well-Known Member

Not sure anyone 'loves' them Hez. Tolerates them while on this diet as a change to chocolate mix maybe... But definitely not loves :D

And why not try one - you may be one of those weirdos who thinks they're ok ;-)

16. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Yeah i guess tolerates a better word

The bars on Cambridge are divine!!! Problem is once u have one u want another!! Not good!