flapjacks

alibobs2

Hi Guys

Does anyone know - Can you just have all flapjacks and not have the shakes or soup at all?

I'm not sure really... more importantly would you WANT to have all flapjacks! Have you tried them? :sign0137:

Oh Flapjacks bring back awful memories!!!! Yeuch, yeuch!!!! Soggy plywood tastes better. That said, they were handy for when out and about. I could only manage them in little bites with lots of black coffee!!! Well done you if you've taken to them as they give you something to chew.

I think if you did you would have to drink a lot more water. I am sure you would become bored of the diet and hate the flapjacks very quickly. I think you should ring your pharmacy and check or email Lipotrim.

We are only allowed 1 flapjack per day on LT according to my pharmacist.. Am I the only person who actually like them? Weirdo :D

unique89 said:
We are only allowed 1 flapjack per day on LT according to my pharmacist.. Am I the only person who actually like them? Weirdo :D

yes you are!! i had a nibble on bth yesterday and even between them i couldnt inish a full one! yuk!!

Had my second one today, toasted, nibbled on way to an all day conference I am on. Actually rather enjoyed it! Walked into conference room straight past the trays of nasties no problem!

Hi Ldont mind the occasional flapjack come in handy if you out and about, l read a thread and someone wrote they had half a flapjack and half a vanilla shake made as a hot drink with coffee ,twice a day,nearly sounds normal l might try that xxx

Hi Ldont mind the occasional flapjack come in handy if you out and about, l read a thread and someone wrote they had half a flapjack and half a vanilla shake made as a hot drink with coffee ,twice a day,nearly sounds normal l might try that xxx

that was me, and i really like it.... i have also tried warming my flapjack up for a few seconds in the micro and i love them, i must be wierd but i dont care.. more for me.... i would even eat them if i wasnt on the TFR.... ha ha... x

i asked today at my pharmacist and i have been given two a day..... she said there was more callories in them,... but maybe it needs a bit more investigating if your being told one a day and i am on two a day this week.... i dont usually.... but i like them warm now....

I was thinking of trying the flapjacks as a porridge. Add it to hot water and little vanilla shake mix...
Then pray lol :D

how did you get on with the porridge.... your so creative...

My Pharmisist phoned Lipotrim and they confirmed that some of the info on the bags is out of date and yes you can if you wish have 3 Flapjacks instead of shakes!!!
I like them too ;) weird I know lol.

thats great news! I know they are not brill but think they are much more convenient. I wil; get more tomorrow!! Thanks for the avise everyone .

I have three flapjacks most days and am steadily losing. I find three flapjacks easier to fit in than three shakes. There used to be a male poster who had lost loads of weight on three flapjacks a day. so much so that he reached goal and I've not seen him on this forum for ages!

Hi everyone,, wow I am amazed reading all the amazing weight loss everyone is achieving, congrats to you all!!!!!!! - but................
are you all nuts hehe?, surely whatever you do to a flapjack short of feeding the dog with it will never, ever make them taste like anything other than I imagine the bottom of a birdcage to taste like haha
Ahhh well, if it works and floats ya boat so to speak - good luck everyone x

I got some this morning at my weigh in. I am excited for them as I like the chicken soup so much and not many people care for it so I hope the same thing happens with the flapjack :D

And I have just tried the coconut flapjack. Dont think I will be sticking with them to be honest as I didnt enjoy the taste (>.<)

Last edited:
yippy, was hoping i could eat my flapjacks... i do just love them....especially warmed in the microwave or under the grill with a pot of red bush tea.... Mmmm.. just ate that for tea.... want it all again now though.... ugh...

Back