Flutter's Diary

have you got your spot booked sus - ours is all booked up for xmas already!

Bacon and cheese rolls? Tescos you say? MUST GO THERE!

Where would I find them? Freezer section?

I have to admit to the odd indulgance of KFC (or the Chicken Selects at McDonalds) once and a while. It doesn't seem to knock me off track, and it's not very often. I keep the damage within a 60 minute window and it doesn't seem to set off a massive high blood sugar spike (it's the Heller theory... I nicked it from another LC board years ago). I love KFC!

no they are with the chilled party food. its all on special offer atm too so worth stocking up. ive eaten a whole pack today.
Ooh thats good to know about KFC i bloomin love the stuff, original recipe and hot wings. not fussed about chips at all just want the fried chicken!

And in the UK you can't seem to buy the chicken without getting the sodding chips with it! They always look at me funny when I say I don't want them!

Lol me too. I just ask for orginal recipe chicken, hot wings and NO CHIPS and no drink either.
I might have kfc for my naughty meal this week :)

Well done hun on the weight.. Onward and downward eh xx

Indeed Alpa .... well I hope so anyways! xx

I have to admit to the odd indulgance of KFC (or the Chicken Selects at McDonalds) once and a while. It doesn't seem to knock me off track, and it's not very often. I keep the damage within a 60 minute window and it doesn't seem to set off a massive high blood sugar spike (it's the Heller theory... I nicked it from another LC board years ago). I love KFC!

Oooohhh think I'm missing out now ;).

okay, before I get told off, I can't properly advocate KFC because, YES, it has carbs. It has breading. Yes, we're not supposed to eat it.

But I really see a bit of breading on chicken to be a lesser sin than a big ole sandwich or a bowl of pasta. If you are going to have a little "cheat", as a one off, and not falling off plan completely, IN MY OWN OPINION AND EXPERIENCE, it's not affected my weight loss. It's better than chocolate or a BigMac or a pizza. Only once and a while.

Okay - I'll go away now before I get told off.

No I agree - i have often had a parmo - which is chicken in a light breadcrumb and thought much less carbs than a pizza!

Flutter well done on breaking the 70 barrier - you're doing so well! Hope the childminder of your dreams turns up soon too.

okay, before I get told off, I can't properly advocate KFC because, YES, it has carbs. It has breading. Yes, we're not supposed to eat it.

But I really see a bit of breading on chicken to be a lesser sin than a big ole sandwich or a bowl of pasta. If you are going to have a little "cheat", as a one off, and not falling off plan completely, IN MY OWN OPINION AND EXPERIENCE, it's not affected my weight loss. It's better than chocolate or a BigMac or a pizza. Only once and a while.

Okay - I'll go away now before I get told off.

(going all Jim) consider yourself told off Seraphine :D. Nah I think you're right though having never sampled a KFC I'd probably go for the pizza only 10" mind and thin base...................
It's part of learning "normal" eating isn't it having treats, enjoying them, not bingeing, not turning it into your normal eating etc etc.

Flutter well done on breaking the 70 barrier - you're doing so well! Hope the childminder of your dreams turns up soon too.

:D Thanks WW - hope your wee one feels better soon (hope they didn't barf over you - last time our eldest managed to puke all over our bed, pillows etc completely missing herself pretty good I thought!).
Oh childminder where art thou??

Yes love, came back down yesterday late afternoon. It's nice to be back at my desk and the damage wasn't too bad, I only put on a pound, so I'm still 6lbs under posted weight. :)

morning Lesley honey. I hear Mrs Doubtfire has a vacancy for children :) LOL that would be class!!!!!

Hey Vicky! Enjoy your mulled wine? I think anyone is preferable to me to looking after my children - just been to Freya's 1st nativity and she sat and sucked her fingers, yawned, stuck her tongue out but no singing!! Ah it makes you proud ;).

awww bless her. sounds so sweet (still couldnt eat a whole one!)
was yum ta hon x

Back