Flutter's Diary

You really are flying aren't you! z

Ok pre-emptive strike day 1 good ........... so far!!
Apart from lack of exercise I MUST get on that fecking treadmill for gods sake someone frogmarch me out to it!!
But did receive my 2 rather fetching Animal backpacks for under £7 each so it's all packed for tomorrow's gym session!

Phew it's good to be back in the saddle xx

All good in Flutterland by the sounds of it. :D

And I'm the same with caffeine now - haven't gone back on it after 9 years, but I can use it to my advantage to pull a burst of energy when I need it!

Hey WW you still haven't told me your proper name ....
am waiting!! :D
Yes all good but god that caffeine I couldn't believe it and after 9 years I can only imagine what buzz you get!
Bet your hubby appreciates it though ;)

But Lesley lovey, I DID tell everyone my name a few days ago. :rolleyes:

Just not on your thread. :p

Text me and I'll text it back to you. Har har!

Well, did you scour all the possible threads and find it? Did you? Did you?

At least you picked ureter and not urethra - yuk. Although that Urethra Franklin made it work for her...

U xxx

Morning darn you Ureter no time to peruse the threads maybe someone will take pity on me and avail me of your name ....

Anyway work today ....

B - shake now can someone tell me how to mix it properly as I get small lumpy bits on the top apart from that it's ok :)
L -same as yesterday
D - not sure

Should make it to the gym later today...

Morning Lesley, it's cold, damp and dark down here love.

morning :) i know!!!!!

how you doing Lesley - gym whats that?

Morning Lesley...

I'll give you a clue it begins with a letter near the start of the alphabet. x

Dang Linzi I need a better clue than that maybe rhymes with something or you could tell me what thread pretty please otherwise I will have to text her and then I'll never get rid of her! :D Only joking WW :D;)

Such a lovely day here sun is out and sky is blue decided to go for a run outside instead using my newly installed app!
Ventured out and no hat on it was bloody freezing so now I've got that dirling in my ears and sore head / neck but according to gps app thingy I did just over 4km so pleased with that.

oh well done flutter :) go you xxx

and yes ww knows where we all live!

That's a good run Lesley. :)

Back