Flutter's Diary

morning love :) so how is the job? how are the family?

Right I've got a few mins respite (well before watching come dine with me ;)) thought I should update on where I'm at (diet and not diet wise) .....

Well work is ok was going great until my boss phoned me and said "oh they're cutting the sales force selling the product you do in half but it's ok we've a vacancy you can move into" so in a few weeks I go off for a weeks training course in Heathrow of all places. Will be hard without my girls :cry::cry:

Girls are doing great - they are the light of my life giving joy and cuddles and laughter - sappy I know but true :D

Diet - no comment ;)

But on a positive note am LOVING my running doing the Race for Life in July and aim to do it in under 30mins (currently just over 31mins).

So there's my quick update - have soooooooo much to catch up on but Vicky I see you're totally loved up fab news :D:D.

PS did I mention you're the fabbest forum? xxxxx

Hmmm better post my food intake as I'm in the diet diary thread :rolleyes:

Monday
B - ham, cheese
L -salad, few cherry tomatoes, cucumber, ham, tzatziki, coleslaw, cheese
T -3 x scrambled egg, small slice toast (ok not Atkins friendly at all but was going for a run and needed carbs)
Snacks - peanuts

Today:rolleyes:
B - ham, cheese, coleslaw
L - nothing
T - chicken stuffed with haggis, salad, mayo, beetroot
Snacks - peanuts, cheese

Need to log onto myfitnesspal and log stuff as it worked last time!

aww poo to the job babes :) but yey to the children and the running xxxx
stay away from the toast xxx

Hey babes glad to hear the running is going well - and look on the bright side re the job, as in, you will still have one :) And change is good for the soul.

Let me know if you want to meet up when you come to London? Also maybe drag Katie (another forum person) with me?

Sx

Hey babes glad to hear the running is going well - and look on the bright side re the job, as in, you will still have one :) And change is good for the soul.

Let me know if you want to meet up when you come to London? Also maybe drag Katie (another forum person) with me?

Sx

Awww Susie bless thank you I am thankful I still have a job and from perusing your thread you are enjoying yours? xxx

I will be based all week in a hotel beside Heathrow for my training and won't be able to travel (boo) is Heathrow anywhere near you????

No but I'm working part time now so can always hop on a tube LOL let me know when, happy to head over and meet you at the hotel :)

And i'm just down the road too! Let me know if you fancy a mini meet:D

No but I'm working part time now so can always hop on a tube LOL let me know when, happy to head over and meet you at the hotel :)

And i'm just down the road too! Let me know if you fancy a mini meet:D

Thanks ladies you're superstars would probably be good to take my mind off the studying, exams and role plays I'll be doing!! Thats if you can drag me away from the treadmill ............ :rolleyes:

xx

Well good news I feel slimmer had forgotten how Atkins pretty instantly flattens your tummy and my nice pencil skirt fits (comfortably) again!

B - 3 x bacon, egg
L - chicken and bacon caesar salad minus the croutons and little bit of dressing, peanuts
T - prawn cocktail - prawns mixed with ketchup and mayo on bed of lettuce with chopped cucumber and beetroot - yummy
Snack - 2 x cheese strings, more peanuts mustn't buy any more nuts!!

Last edited:
Awww Vicky it was just one wee small slice of wholemeal toast (9g carbs).
which bread is that darl???

and great news on the pencil skirt x

thanks babes but after my weekend of eating any bread at all my ailments have come rushing back! :(

thanks babes but after my weekend of eating any bread at all my ailments have come rushing back! :(

Poor you Vicky can you not eat bread at all now - thought you could maybe reintroduce on OWL and beyond .....?

Sticks fingers in ears and goes "La la la la la la la" at any mention of bread :)

Sorry Susie was being very naughty there ...

As I am now an athlete :character00115::character00115::rotflmao:

I reckon I need maybe a bit more carbs particularly before exercise (ie found it hard today not only because of the head on wind but hadn't had much carbs today) ..... then more protein, less carbs after exercise to help with muscle repair or am I talking rot :D
xx

Poor you Vicky can you not eat bread at all now - thought you could maybe reintroduce on OWL and beyond .....?
i get my skin conditions back and worse xxx

Back