Flutter's Diary

Morning all .....

B - egg, mushrooms, bacon - yum!
L - salad and ..... chicken, cheese, beetroot, cucumber, mayo
T - chicken probably with salad, cheese, beetroot, peanuts (thats them done!)

Hope to go for run today doing some HIIT training so hope it's not too hot!
Run done 30mins with sprinting intervals = knackered and starving

Have a great day :D xx

Last edited:
Morning:D
I have discovered some lo carb wasabi edamame on lcm - satisfying cravings for nuts - phew!

That's a real shame Vicky are you feeling better? xx
STILL GOT CARB AND COCKTAI HANGOVER LOL

The soya beans from tesco are low too. I must admit once i start on the peanuts (especially the chilli ones from aldi) i cant stop!

was tempted by toast myself yesterday, café breakfast, but they gave an extra sausage instead, so phew!

Well saved!! :D xx

Morning:D
I have discovered some lo carb wasabi edamame on lcm - satisfying cravings for nuts - phew!

Oh bleaurgh sorry Kat1ie I hate wasabi yucky yucky yuck!! xx

STILL GOT CARB AND COCKTAI HANGOVER LOL

The soya beans from tesco are low too. I must admit once i start on the peanuts (especially the chilli ones from aldi) i cant stop!

Carby cocktail hangover I like the sound of that! Must have been a great weekend :D
Soya beans vs peanuts - does it compete Vicky reckon I should just buy more chicken, cheese for snacks instead .....

xx

No doesnt compete i love peanuts :D

bratwurst for me please :) long thick and spicy ;)

Hey chick... how are you? x

I'm good thx babes, full after lamb curry and lemon and lime jelly :) Get some dinner down you!

OOooooooh lamb curry yummy I must get a proper shop in! Need to buy some flaxseed, almond flour for my baking oh and mascarpone which I can mix with double cream and have a no base cheesecake!

Dammit even hungrier now and I've had tea!!

Oooh you can't beat a bit of peace & hushness. x

But the bloody hamster is the noisiest thing ever running about in it's wheel which squeaks non stop he may be put in a cupboard! :) xx

Back