Flutter's Diary

Hi Kat1e hope you had a lovely evening with your newly smooth limbs!

Am just back from a run with a new running chum might be first and last as she ran so well a really "natural" runner if you know what I mean (so NOT me!) and she was definitely slowing down to keep with me but seems a nice enough lady etc and if it keeps me running and running faster all good xxx

I did consider maybe I'd have to trip her a few times ;)

Know what you mean Susie by the middle of the run I'm a sweaty red faced mess whilst she was merely "glowing" bah maybe I won't run with her again :)

Well early start - 5.30 think the wee one is teething again as she's snotty, red cheeked and chewing things oh and wakening frighteningly early!

B - scrambled egg (shared), mackerel NO TOAST ;)
L -salad of some kind indeed beetroot, salad, prawn mayo, cheese
D - had prawn stir fry, ginger and garlic very yummy!!
Snack - few strawbs and cream (double yummy!)
xx

Last edited:
Morning flutter - or does it feel like afternoon now? ;)

The tooth fairy visited DD last night - so she's happy. Better once they are falling out vs coming in!

Ahhhh 5.20am start today so should be bedtime non?

Anyway got to do my run at 7am so at least out of the way hard though not sure if it was after my Friday run (7km for goodness sake!), early start, no food or just a hard run!

Glorious day, girls asleep after early wakenings and I'm off to look into caravan ownership :D

B - bacon, egg, mushrooms
L - salad - mackerel, cheese, salad, beetroot
D - feta and tomato meatballs
Snacks - NO NUTS!!! Maybe some strawbs and cream and possibly square of choc

Last edited:
Hey snap that's what I'm having for dinner too :)

How was the run? And exciting news about the caravan, you going for a static one in the UK somewhere?

Hey great minds and all that :D

Mine were lush - spring onion, ginger and garlic put with pork mince and paprika then mix with dolmio low fat sauce (6g per 100g which was best co-op had) scrum - how were yours? Any tweaks you can offer?
Ps stuffed mine with feta too though it didn't melt?

Looking at a touring van ..... Yes we'll be one of those vans driving you mad on the roads ;)

Need to figure out costs - added fuel, storage, insurance, site fees on top of buying it!!

Used to have a VW campervan loved it :D

I haven't made my feta balls yet - last time the cheese did melt, cooked them at 200 degrees for about 30 mins.

Caravans are brill for families, my parents had one and we stayed in it 3-4 times a year. Eventually the folks parked it at a lovely beachside park to save having to tow it - because that can get a bit interesting!

Food and campervan both sound good:D
Xx

I haven't made my feta balls yet - last time the cheese did melt, cooked them at 200 degrees for about 30 mins.

Caravans are brill for families, my parents had one and we stayed in it 3-4 times a year. Eventually the folks parked it at a lovely beachside park to save having to tow it - because that can get a bit interesting!

Ah I did wonder about putting them in the oven but girls were in meltdown - early start and outside all day = tired babies but will do that next time!!

Yes that's my thinking re family holidays (well apart from when we can afford to revisit minnie and mickey ;)). Towing would be hubby's doing ........

Food and campervan both sound good:D
Xx

Thanks hun xx

Morning All, damp and yucky here such a shame after the glorious weather yesterday.

6.30am start back to normal all is well :D

B - bacon and mushies
L - in the end tuna mayo salad was at home - tuna, mayo, salad, beetroot, small dollop coleslaw
D - roast chicken and mayo

Am going to try a quiche tonight with salad I think no idea for lunch as will be at my mums!

Didn't have quiche in the end!! Roast chicken from halogen over yummy even resisted yummy roast spuds!!

Last edited:
Hey my lovely bought yer flat yet? :)

Brightened up here too!

Just back from run - 7km this time definitely hit a wall half way and then by the end was on a high and could have kept going!

Haven't eaten much today but off to have some strawbs and cream - yum :)

Evening flutter:)
Glad you enjoyed your run - dont know how you do it! I can dance but running is too difficult;)
Xxx

I'm quite enjoying the running found it hard to start with but things are picking up nicely and I can't advocate micoach enough great thing and think it's definitely helped me speed up!

Felt rotten last night sat with a bowl watching glee and honestly baulked a few times but luckily no sickness but that meant no strawberries ah well saved on carbs :)

Feel bit better after brekkie, work now :(

B = egg, half piece of toast (5 carbs)
L - salmon and creme fraiche pate stuff from tesco and salad
D - nuffink

xx

Last edited:
Oh sorry you didn't feel well, wonder if there's a bug going round?

How you feeling now? I feel better, queasiness has gone, squits nearly stopped (sorry if tmi) and I'm ravenous!

Back