Flutter's Diary

ahh hope you ok love xxx

Oh sorry you didn't feel well, wonder if there's a bug going round?

How you feeling now? I feel better, queasiness has gone, squits nearly stopped (sorry if tmi) and I'm ravenous!

Great you're feeling better and never tmi for me! I'm much better and ditto could eat a hairy leg off a donkey (and on Atkins I could!)

Yes, there is a D&V bug going around at the moment. Hope you all get well soon.

Thanks seems to have been a bug am feeling much better :)

ahh hope you ok love xxx

Thanks Vicky hope you're feeling better big hugs to you xxxx

Hope you are on the mend now Flutter xx

Thanks Bren hope you're better too - am definitely on the mend xxxx

Am considering slow run this afternoon keep the cobwebs off!!

Well darn and blast felt fine so did my run nothing major though did have fartlek intervals (what the hell are they?) and an hour later was so sick and felt rubbish ...

Don't think I was dehydrated, hadn't had much to eat but better to run on empty stomach? so wondering if it's running whilst eating low carb so much confusing info on the net about it!

Anyone have any idea could be bug of course and it's not like I'm doing loads of miles maximum 10-15 a week so surely I wouldn't need loads of carbs for that?

Bit upset really as enjoying my running think it's definitely toning me up and don't want to stop :cry:

You might just have pushed yourself too soon after being ill - try taking it easy for a couple of days, maybe do some brisk walking instead? xxx

Lots of people told me i couldnt do exercise if i wasnt eating carbs. But apart from first two weeks i have had tons of energy and regularly do two intensive dance sessions a day. I am very careful to eat both before and after plus plenty of water.

Dh really struggled at the gym first month or two - we decided it was low blood pressure and he wasnt drinking enof water in the run up to exercise ( not during). Also he forgets to eat regularly!

All depends how your body works of course - but figure that out not what internet says;) good luck
Xx

You might just have pushed yourself too soon after being ill - try taking it easy for a couple of days, maybe do some brisk walking instead? xxx

Thanks Bren I'll have day off tomorrow (well kind of enforced really work getting in the way :p) and hope it's cooler and I'm feeling better.....

Are you feeling better now? xxx

Lots of people told me i couldnt do exercise if i wasnt eating carbs. But apart from first two weeks i have had tons of energy and regularly do two intensive dance sessions a day. I am very careful to eat both before and after plus plenty of water.

Dh really struggled at the gym first month or two - we decided it was low blood pressure and he wasnt drinking enof water in the run up to exercise ( not during). Also he forgets to eat regularly!

All depends how your body works of course - but figure that out not what internet says;) good luck
Xx

Thanks Katie - I have loads of energy too hence it's very frustrating - what do you eat before and after your dance classes? I did eat a light breakfast and lunch so wasn't running totally on empty ........

Glad you and DH got it all sorted like you say I need to work out what my body's telling me :) xx

For me depending on time of day of class i eat following types of things before:
Evening pre dinner- Pork crackling (salt and fat)
Evening after dinner - prawn and boursin sauce with cauli rice (recipe on sticky)
Class at lunch - Artichoke heart wrapped in parma ham grilled
Class after lunch - chicken and salad

Took me a while to get balance of food that gave energy without sitting like lump!

Thanks that's given me some ideas and I'm the same I hate exercising with food sitting around it makes for a very lethargic run! And heartburn.

Will have to experiment :)

Thanks again xx

Good news you're feeling better! x

Oh I know hun but when the naughties are calling it's very difficult to resist! Are you eating now or still doing your shakes (your willpower as massive!) xxx

Back on the shakes, my comfort blanket! :D

I can see they would be comforting you know EXACTLY what you're eating, they do fill you up and when in the mindset no temptation (ie I can have 1 strawberry turns into 4 or 5 in my case they're so lush just now!)

But my chops would miss out on the "eating" part.

Good on you Bren you're a star :D

I have the bars too so I do get to chew on something lol, and I have it in 2 parts which also helps as they are fairly large (in the scheme of things lol). :D

Something large to get your chops round I like the sound of that ;)

I would love to do it just short term kick my metabolic ass but can't afford (or justify) it as very costly .......

Now I've realised you have to blitz the protein shake with my leccy blender I may have more shakes as I do actually quite like them!!

xxxx

I find it very cheap to be honest, just over £100 for a month, I would pay that just for food at work before the diet!!! Not to mention the booze and evening food and snacks..............tis a bargain really :D

I'm a bore though don't drink, don't really eat out :eek: god I am a bore!!!!!!!!!

Can't afford it on top of 3 other (big) mouths to feed (who'd have thought £1.50+ for a decent wholemeal loaf or £7 for 4 chicken breasts!!! not even nice free range ones just your bog standard battery hens!)

Well my lovely my heated bed is called me have my boss out with me tomorrow so better get decent sleep so I can smile and say appropriate things!!!!

Sleep tight xxxx

Hi Susie! How are you this evening? I'm feeling better but sipping lucozade & eating toast - I need carbs when I'm ill! Back to atkins tomorrow .... d&v is great for weight loss though!

Back