Flutter's Diary

Vicky you're so cheeky :D and yes I do believe you have missed my menus they are a gastronomical delight!!

Glad you're head's in a better place too love and your plans sound spot on .... xxx

Afternoon Bren my lovely I'm grand thank you - how are you?

Heading to a duck pond soon xx

Yes! Vicky if she doesn't watch it! ;-)

Well we fed ducks they were starving .... no wonder big sign saying please don't feed them as its attracting the seagulls who are eating the chicks. So seagulls could be having a chick fest ...... (felt v bad).

Ok all quiet domestics chores 2 do! Xxx

Morning lesley :) They get annoyed if you feed bread tothe ducks here, the sign says an enzyme in bread is killing off the water plants

eee the cheek Lesley :) whats on menu today :)

Hi flutter - hope the sun is shining on you;)

Morning lesley :) They get annoyed if you feed bread tothe ducks here, the sign says an enzyme in bread is killing off the water plants

Evening Jim crikey will we be responsible for a shortage of ducks? I LURVE crispy duck in a pancake :D

eee the cheek Lesley :) whats on menu today :)

You'll be very jealous Vicky ..... NOT ;)

Afternoon Lesley, am much better today thank you :)
(poor little duckies :( )

Hey Bren glad to hear you're feeling better xxx

Hi flutter - hope the sun is shining on you;)

Evening Katie raining here :( and for the next few days :(
Hope you're well xx

Hey Lesley - better running weather for you?

Evening Susie managed run earlier 5km in just over 30mins eeekkkk will I ever get under 30mins??? :mad::mad:

Life for your sounds good - you deserve it pet xx

Ok especially for Vicky .....

B - vanilla protein shake (quite liking them actually low carb (just over 1g), high protein and only 82 cals!
L - mini salami, cheese, Atkins bar (no time for anything substantial)
D - scrambled egg and toast
Snack - few nuts, corned beef maybe some choc now

Not weighed again as totm is coming upon me, feel big so no point as will only depress myself but will weigh next week and surely all this running is doing some good xxx

Last edited:
I know Susie I know (hiding from Jim!) I promise to be better oh wait I did have some corned beef as a snack not that that's leafy and green either of course ....

On a positive note my running (well that I've been recording on miCoach tells me I've burned over 10,000 calories!) bloody hell where's it gone!!!!

Yes he will, you need your greens Lesley,

morning, on another note, I pissed myself laughing this morning, I was taking Colleen to work and we saw this very girly mini cabriolet. It was bright pink and had eylashes around the headlights, how weird is that :)

Haha love it Jim! I'd love a girly car but unfortunately mine's a practical workhorse. The seats are regularly folded down and it's loaded to the roof with fishing gear and I can fit plenty of shopping in the boot!

i want those lashes for lady carcar but tickle says no :(

ooh is the park busy today like?

Back