FOOODD

SaraCC

Well im sara ! 19 and a devoted sw lover! first joined in 2006 and lost 18lbs and was fab! then mainted till i went to uni in 2008 and reached a violent 204lbs :\ Soo i came bk and within six weeks im now down to 179lb!

Combination of red and green days!

Today im on a green day and have had really stupid eating :

Breakfast
Hifi bar (HEb)
Fanta zero

Lunch
Curry (totally free my own recipie!)
Rice noodles
Muller light

and for dinner
?? not sure ! definatly free though because ive been bad the past two days sooo im gonna be good ! xxxxxxx:break_diet: ps where i do i get all the lvoely stickets i.e club ten :( xxxxxxx

Hi
Well done losing that in 6 weeks! I am thoroughly enjoying this 'diet' and eat til I can get no more in ha ha (I am a volume eater lol)
Keep up the good work :D
Lou x

Hey lou glad to hear ur enjoyin sw! its an amazing programme ! first time i joined it took me sooo long for the weight to come off this time is easy because i no the plan inside out !! xx

Hi Sara and well done on your loss to date, you are doing really well hun. As for the stickers you can just copy and paste from other members signature bit or I think you can get them from the SW website but you have to be a member (I don't go to group so not too sure about that!).

I'm heading up to Donegal soon, I love it there ~ my plan is to be extra good for the next 10days so that I can have a few treats when I stay there. Hope you are having a good weekend xx

Back