For Club And Country.... Check This Out Footie Fans!!

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
I thought some of you footie fans out there might be interested in this website.....

4 Club & Country, retro football shirts

They are a Coventry based company and I personally think this is a brilliant idea - alternative to buying footie shirts each season too.....

I bought my boys one each at the weekend and the quality is really good..... it is a thick cotton t-shirt as opposed to the flimsy footie shirt material......

Not sure if everyone's team is there but hey.... worth a look and something a bit different too.....

oooh!! love em!!

Just ordered the Norwich / England one

Well done

M.

oooh!! love em!!

Just ordered the Norwich / England one

Well done

M.

I just knew you'd be the first one to reply Mike....lol.... I even checked they did Norwich before posting it...lol.... hope you've ordered your little man one too.... I got one for my youngest who is almost 7 and I got the small boys which I think is 28" chest.... bit long but he'll grow into it...:D

They are really, really nice quality too..... wonder if they'll give me comission...?!

I didn't see the kids ones!! Bugger another 30 quid going now...

I can't find it in Small Boys ? Just says SMALL / MEDIUM / LARGE etc on Norwich shirts ?

m.

I didn't see the kids ones!! Bugger another 30 quid going now...

Kids are not so expensive....lol..... just looked though and they don't seem to have kids for the Norwich one.... think it's just the Cov ones?... Does your boy want a Cov one instead.....:eek:;)

Coventry? Now if they did dish cloths....

Coventry? Now if they did dish cloths....

How rude......:eek:;) I know.... I know..... but my kids are loyal to their City..... unlike their father who supports Villa.....:rolleyes:

We've probably got one of the best stadiums in the UK now and still they can't get a decent team together....:sigh:

I still remember the day they won the FA Cup.... oh what a wonderful experience that was.... I was 22 and life was good.... I really would love my boys to experience that atmosphere.... not holding my breathe though....:sigh:

Shame about the top for your son.... may be worth emailing them see if they are likely to or able to do them for him....

Norwich shirts .... they're good for dishcloths!

Now ITFC, they're a different matter!

They don't do Ipswich shirts, they only make them in batches of 5 and wouldn't sell enough :)

Oooooh Mich, fantastic site - but no Liverpool/Wales, which is very rude considering Liverpool is the capital of Wales lol!

I'll keep looking!

Can't wait for the new season to start!!!!

August is the best month - my birthday and the new season starts, bliss!

Well they tried to deliver mine yesterday when we popped into town so was gutted to come back in the door to a red card!

Anyway postie delivered it ten minutes ago and it is absolutely lovely!! Although not official obviously (the norwich badge has no canary on it!) it does look really cool and the quality of the t-shirt is good. Tried it on and fits my top half great but the swelling around my belly means it is a bit tight at the minute but will be fine in a few weeks.

Really please and good one Mich!

Mike

Well they tried to deliver mine yesterday when we popped into town so was gutted to come back in the door to a red card!

Anyway postie delivered it ten minutes ago and it is absolutely lovely!! Although not official obviously (the norwich badge has no canary on it!) it does look really cool and the quality of the t-shirt is good. Tried it on and fits my top half great but the swelling around my belly means it is a bit tight at the minute but will be fine in a few weeks.

Really please and good one Mich!

Mike

Pleased your pleased Mike..... the quality of the tshirts are good aren't they?

Plus I think they are perhaps not able to use the offical badge.... the cov one is a 'retro' style......

Sure you tum will be flat as a pancake in no time... now no cutting this tshirt to show of your six pack OK....;)

Six pack lol!! More like sick pack!!

Back