For the very last time...........

hattie14

I've started this thread as l wanted to keep it written down my journey so once l reach the end l have a visual reminder why l don't want to go back!!!

Well after joining / losing up to a stone and a half each time...drop out .... join again loose again ... drop out ... this behaviour has gone on for a few years :confused:

Well on the 4th September 2014 was the day l joined Slimming World for the VERY last time.

Here is why this time l feel motivated to make the changes now!!!

1. I feel great after l loose a stone and a half ..... how great would l feel at target?!?!?!
2. I spoke to my lovely consultant and agreed that l will become a volunteer helping with the computer shop etc. ... if l lose motivation l know I'm the sort of person that will not allow myself to let others down.. so l go crap week or not!!
3. I am sick of breaking toilet seats!! l know it is time to re-join when the toilet seats get loose in our house :break_diet:
4. I want to get a bath and not feel all the water dam behind behind my rather large rear ... l want to bathe "surround" by bubbles!!
5. I have an adopted sister that shares the same name as me .... Im known as "big" H ... Well l want to get to a stage that l don't feel everyone is calling me "fat Amy" ( l have asked lots of times not to be called this they are trying but old habits etc!!!)
6. I hate to be told l might be a "big" girl "fat" but l have a pretty face ..... :mad:
7. I want to walk into a room and not look around and think "yup your the biggest lass here...."
8. I want to feel l can eat anywhere without getting "judged" as l am "big"
9. I want to buy clothes from somewhere other then a supermarket.... I want to not look like a cover myself in a floating blanket shaped to remotely look like a blouse!!!
10. Finally because l have 2 children that look up to me .... two children to teach how to eat healthy make good choices and be rounded adults not obese adults that claim to come from a stock of big boned parents!!

So there l joined l gave it my all and

Week One: 6lbs off!!!

That was with a Work Night out (pre planned!!)

So now Week 2 got a Wedding tomorrow ekkk!!! but buffet so planning on a huge breakie and light snacking on the good bits of the buffet lots of dancing and diet cokes!!!

Back