***FREE NIBBLES HERE PLEASE***

That can't be right!!!!!!?

So what about SW chips??? And any other veggie you roast??

so are you all going to syn the crisps now.
really dont understand why you should have to !
also this crisp maker i cant find it on ebay well they got some from hong kong is that right?

I don't tend to have them anymore as I don't want to risk it. People are unsure about synning them or not...

I'd suggest having them, then if you find you don't lose weight that week - start synning them. xx

We talked about this at group last week and my leader said she would find out cos she had actually made some from butternut squash and I mentioned if they were free or not and she said yes, but that she would double check with head office.

And she has now come back to me and said "YES THEY ARE FREE!!!" But to enjoy them in moderation. As is 1 average size bag worth a day.

yes plz do look out for me let me know if you see a crisp maker lol
laurie, I dont have a microwave crisp maker ,heres what i do

slice the potato on a really thin slicer- wonder if you would be able to use a potato peeler?
anyway, you just need to spray the actual plate (the one that is in your micro) with a little frylight ,then lay the slices on the plate dont overlap them and microwave them for 6 mins (my micro is a 900 watt) and they are so lush
let us know how you get on..
I ve also got one of those halogen worktop cooker things im gonna have a go making some in that - shall let you all know

Oh good one Space.....

If I feel I really need crisps now I buy a low fat bag... normally 100g bag and then I weigh them out and have little bags to snack on if needed. I also know the syns of each one...

I mainly have red days so dont really get a chance to have the crips. I like quavers which are only 4.5 syns per bag and thats for all flavours.

Back