From Shamu to SLIMu

Breakfast -

2 poached eggs on wholemeal toast
Banana
= 1 hex b

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not really having much lunch, had a late breakfast and early tea so just having some fruit.

Syns today = 4 for dolce gustos cappucino 4 and half a packet of schwartz chilli mix 3.

WI = 2lb loss. Determined for more this week!!

Star week this week though.

Breakfast -
Weetabix
Coffee
Banana
- 1 hex a and b

Lunch -
Jacket potato
Chicken
Salad

Tea -
Leftover chilli with rice and salad

Not sure about syns yet. Will probably be some chocolate due to star week!! Would like a loss of 4lb next week ideally but anything at all would be good. Just keep thinking I have 10 weeks til Florida and if I lose 2lbs per week thats 20lbs and I'd be happy with that. Think positive!!

Stuck to plan today. Just got home after a 14 hour day and treated myself to a options caramel hot choc at 2 syns and a tiny slither of my mum's currant cake. Not sure on the syns - it was a tiny piece but ill call it 13 syns and say I've had my 15 today.

Breakfast -
Weetabix, banana and coffee
= 1 hex a and b

Lunch -
Pasta, chicken, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and peppers. Also a teaspoon of full fat philadelphia. (5g) 30g is 74 kcal so say 4syns. Will call 5g 1 syn just to be on the safe side.

Tea - not sure yet! At work til 10pm so will probably grab something low syn from Tesco with salad or veg.

Snacks - got a packet of grapes and an orange that needs eating up at work, possibly some other stuff too depending how hungry I get!

73 days til Florida!!

Tea - ww chicken chop suey steam meal at 4 syns with lots of babyleaf salad.

Just treating myself to an orange hot choc options at 2 syns so weekly syn total so far is 21.

Whooops! Daily syns 7, weekly 22/30. Forgot about philadelphia!

Breakfast -
Weetabix
Skimmed milk
Coffee
Banana
Tangerine
= 1 hex a and b

Lunch -
Light choices tomato and mozarrella pasta bake - 3 syns
Salad
Dairy milk bar - 5.5 syns

Tea -

Syns so far = 8.5

Messed up today! Just can't stop eating (think it's cause its my star week). Nothing too bad but just over my syns. Still starving!

Starting again tomorrow and back on it properly! Luckily weigh in isnt until monday so hopefully got time to rectify the damage.

Uhoh. Messed up yesterday. New day, new start.

Breakfast -
Coffee
1 slice of wholemeal bread
2 poached eggs
Tomatoes
Banana
= hex b

Lunch -
Corale ravioli
Salad
Fruit
1 syn

Tea -
My mums making her broth. I love it and its all veg and lentils and veg stock so all free!! Might treat myself to a dumpling and syn that, depends if I end up having any syns during the day.

I've done okay the last few days but have had one or two treats :( need to sort my head out. changing WI to a Sunday and lost 2lb this week making it 4lb in 2 weeks. Hoping for 3lbs this week to make it to half a stone. I am going out for halloween this saturday but will eat to slimming world but I know I won't drink to plan! :(

Today decided I'm going to have a red day.

Breakfast -
Coffee
Weetabix
Banana
- hex a and b

Lunch -
Jacket potato
Beans
30g cheddar cheese
- hex a and b

Tea -
2 peri peri chicken chargrills
salad
- 7 syns.

Snacks - going to try stick to fruit but if I fancy a treat will just syn it and stay under 15. Fingers crossed for a good day!!

Just remembered in time that beans aren't free on red day! Waaah! Will just have jacket potato and cheese then and fruit for afters as in the mood for something sweet later!

Back