From Sole Sorce to Slimming World...

Olsbols

Sliced and diced!!!
I am thinking to swap to SW from SS and am just wondering if anyone has done this before?

Need to change, as am struggling on SS, but just a little worried...

x

Hiya

No reason to be worried at all, you may find an initial slight increase in weight (a few pounds) as your glycogen stores refill with sugar and water but that will soon drop if you stick to SW properly and then you'll be losing weight again within a few days.

Mike

LMAO!! He's my friend....

No reason to be worried at all, you may find an initial slight increase in weight (a few pounds) as your glycogen stores refill with sugar and water but that will soon drop if you stick to SW properly and then you'll be losing weight again within a few days.

Mike

Yeah, I expect that to happen... just wondering about the sort of differences in losses that people have experienced, tbh.

I know not to expect the same sort of results as SS, but some people have had really good losses on SW and I would love to hear about them :)

x

There's so much fodder in that comment, but for once I will be a good girl and leave it be... ;)

After a 12 hr nightshift, I'm knackered and off to bed... nite nite!!!

x

Just wondering... I've read people say things like 'I don't have a huge weightloss, but then again I was doing mostly green days'

Is it true that being on Green slows things down? I'm a veggie and won't do Red, so I am a bit worried about this...

x

There is no reason why just going Green will make any difference to your weight loss, just as long as you stick to the plan.
Personally I can't do to many Green Days, as I bloat! I just have one or two a week to take the craving of potatoes and pasta away, particularly at TT of TM!

When I left CD and started SW, I actually lost 7lbs in my first week and from then on it was relatively steady loss. It is true that you won't loose it as quickly, but the long term benefits out weigh that.

Good Luck! :clap:

x

Just wondering... I've read people say things like 'I don't have a huge weightloss, but then again I was doing mostly green days'

Is it true that being on Green slows things down? I'm a veggie and won't do Red, so I am a bit worried about this...

x

You should be fine Ols - on the SW website it states that following red or green makes very little difference to the overall weight loss so go for it and don't worry!! ;)

GO FOR IT...In my opinion SW is fab...I do mostly Green days and when I first ever did SW I lost 6lbs in the first week, all on green days!! Look forward to chatting to you more if you do decide to join us!!

Back