From streaky bacon to lean rasher!

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
Soooo tomorrow is the big day. Day 1 of WW. I've been on and off with Slimming World since April last year after giving birth to my handsome little dude in February. I have 3 sprats and life is somewhat hectic so I'm hoping the flexibilty WW can offer will help me shift my porky behind!

If anyone can see me pointing things incorrectly or has any tips/advice in general I would be more than happy and very grateful if you could let me know, pretty please :p

First official weigh in will be put up tomorrow morning, no doubt through sobs of digust :cry::sigh:

Best of luck hun!

I think you are probably right to change, whatever works at the end of the day :) Will keep an eye on you here in the Dark-side if that's ok? ;)

Thank you all lovely people! So the hefty weight in was 164.6lbs (11st10(and a half) ) :eek: How depressing considering I had managed to get into the 10's a few months ago. Hey ho, noone to blame but myself! This time I WILL get into the 9's :D

Sooooo today's munchings were:

Friday 9th Feb 2012

1/2 pint milk for the day 4PP

Breakfast 4PP
Banana (0)
mango and passion fruit oat so simple made with water and a splash of milk (4)

Lunch 7PP
Tuscan Minestrone soup (3)
Ham (1), Tomato (0), Sandwhich (2) with EL mayo (0)
Caramel wafer thingy (1)

Dinner 12PP
Smoked Salmon and Prawn Pasta with Creme Fraiche and Dill (This was very yum!! My 3.5yr old even loved it)

Snacks
Pear (0)
Apple (0)
4 large Strawberries (0)
1 light digestive (2) with 15g of chocolate philly (1)
WW Caramel wafer (2)

Daily 26/26
Weekly 6

Weekly remaining 43/49

Attachments

• smk salmon and prawn.JPG
    smk salmon and prawn.JPG
    397.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Tried the chocolate philly today and it was fan-bloody-tastic! I had it spread on a digestive and it was 100 times better than your average chocolate digestive. 1 was enough to cure my chocolate craving.

I spied it in Tesco yesterday so had to get some. It is very very good! Not cheesey in the slightest just yummy chocolate-ness in a tub!!

NUM NUM Must get myself some :)

Good luck with WW, food so far sounds lovely :)
That choc philly, has been on my list for a few weeks, i have a superstore tesco, and still none on sale in there!

il have no chance of the choc philly being in my tesco as its tiny :( Il have a nosey around morrisons next time im in as its sounds lovely x

I am actually surprised at how good it is. You know how normal philly has a kind of thickich fluffy texture? Well this is smooOOooth! It would be fab as a lower fat option of icing on cupcakes! ... I feel a baking spree coming on in preparation of the boys 1st birthday :D

Well now it's my eldest littleys turn to be poorly :( Poor wee lamb chop just isn't herself. SHe's all pasty and floppy and has a temp of 38.8. About to give her a luke warm bath, put her in some jims jams with a dose of calpol and cuddle up on the sofa with some cartoons.

Saturday 11th Feb - 1/2 pint ss milk for the day 4PP

Breakfast: 4PP
Coffee
1 slice M&S apple and sultana bread (3)
strawberries
cherry yoghurt (1)

Lunch: 6PP
Food Dr multiseed and cereal pitta (4)
65g tuna in spring water (2)
tomatoes, cucmber, baby leaves (0)
e/l mayo (0)

Snack: 3PP
1 light digestive (2)
15g choc philly (1)
small bunch grapes (0)

Dinner: 6PP
Hot and Spicy Chicken breast pieces (2PP) pea shoot stir fry (0) with rice noodles (2PP), sweet soy garlic and ginger sauce (1)
WW caramel mallow thang (1)

Snack 5PP
150g 2% greek yog (3)
30g choc philly (2)
banana (0)

daily 26/26
weeklies used 2

41/46weekly remaining

Attachments

• tuna pitta.JPG
    tuna pitta.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 166
  • stir fry.JPG
    stir fry.JPG
    425.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
:eek: The boy child took 4 steps!!!!!

I think I can officially say that the boy child is walking :eek: !!!! A week and a half before his first birthday *sniff*. After the 4 steps he was adamant he was going to get the hang of it and kept trying and trying and managed to walk half the length of the lounge. Clever little monkey. Now everytime he wants to get somewhere he'll try to walk first, then if he falls he'll just crawl the rest of the way. He gets himself so excited that he giggles and claps and makes himself fall :)

Going to my mumsys in a little bit for a cup of tea and a natter, then off to deliver some customer orders and finally away to pick up the little dude's birthday present (a climbing frame). Where I'm going to put it until next week I know not!

Today should go as follows:

Sunday 12th Feb - 1/2 pint ss milk for the day 4PP

Brekky - 4PP
Banana
Apple,raisin, cranberry etc Oat So Simple (4)

Lunch 6PP
Ham(1)
and cheese -28g (2)
salad (0)
sarnie (2)
with e'l mayo (0)
WW caramel wafer (2)

Dinner 14PP
Vegetable and Macaroni Cheese Bake (8)
McCain rustic oven chips 100g (3)
Tesco Light choices choc mousse (2)

Snacks (1)
a pink lady <ooer missus>(0)
WW caramel mallow (1)

Daily Used 26/26
weeklies used: 4

Weeklies Remaining 37/49

Attachments

• vegetable macaroni.jpg
    vegetable macaroni.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Let me know what you think of it!

RE: Tesco Light choices mousse ... on the back of it it says 3PP. On the tracker is says 2PP for 63g, the pot is 70g so I put all the info into the calculator and it is indeed 2PP, Happy Days :)

Let me know what you think of it!

RE: Tesco Light choices mousse ... on the back of it it says 3PP. On the tracker is says 2PP for 63g, the pot is 70g so I put all the info into the calculator and it is indeed 2PP, Happy Days :)

I will, but I don't normally buy digestives, so will have to think of some other way to eat it:confused:

You could split a banana in half and pour some on
stir it into some porridge
on toast
on fruit bread
mix it in with some natural or greek yoghurt
zap it in the microwave and make some crispie/cornflake cakes

....not that i've been thinking about it much you understand :rolleyes:

Back