Fruit salad sweets

Just been looking & can't find em although I just worked out a tube of vimto sweets which are similar in size & stickiness & they work out at 3pp per tube which seems a blummin bargain. Is it still those trick or treat sweets rearin their ugly head xxx

Bargain!!! Uve made my day, expected em to b about 5! Trick or treat sweets all gone, they were from tuck shop in work. We have a drawer full of goodies to raise money for charity. Lethal, especially on a fri when everyone seems to b in there! X

I'm gonna investigate more cos I thought they'd be loads of PP cos they are very sweet I sticky. 3pp is a right bargain if it's right cos they last me ages cos I suck & chew. I love the black jacks too xxx

Well I've just triple checked & a 34g tube of vimto chews are 3pp. I've also just tried 1, just for research purposes only & they have same chewiness as fruit salad so im saying they are 3pp. I wish I'd done this research before Halloween cos my house would of been choc free & just chewy things would of been bought, in case of left overs.

Well I've just triple checked & a 34g tube of vimto chews are 3pp. I've also just tried 1, just for research purposes only & they have same chewiness as fruit salad so im saying they are 3pp. I wish I'd done this research before Halloween cos my house would of been choc free & just chewy things would of been bought, in case of left overs.

Lol at research purposes :D

Back