Fuzzy Tongue!

squishymcfatterson

Likes to post frequently
Hi all! On Day 4 of TFR and getting on fine. I am definitely in ketosis today as I'm freezing and not too hungry but my tongue is SO fuzzy and white and I have the most awful taste in my mouth. Any advice? Have tried drinking lots of water but it's not helping. I'm hoping it might just disappear in a few days? The taste that is, not my tongue! Thanks!

Hiya
Yeah you should be it now. Bad breathe is one of the down sides of this diet I m afraid. You can use nu phar breathe strips and breathe stuff that is ok with this diet. Otherwise it could knock you out. Have a look online. I get mine from

http://Pharmacy1stop.com/

Hope that helps

X

Thanks Kate! I have the nuphar strips and use one if I'm going to be talking to anyone! Also have Listerine Original mouthwash. Just feel like my tongue is too big for my mouth and burned all over but I'm sure it'll pass. At least I can use my breath as a deadly weapon?! God help anyone who tries to mug me!!

Hi. :)

Your tongue goes 'furry' because the surface of your tongue isn't being worn away by eating food, so brushing your tongue really helps. I know it can feel a bit horrid to do sometimes, but it makes you feel so much better afterwards. The taste and any breath issues can be helped by water though and the unpleasant feelings in my mouth did go away after a week or so. :)

Thanks Noitulove. I gave it a good scrub earlier heading to bed, followed by some Listerine and that helped! Glad to know it passes.

Back