Gemsys operation skinny bi**h!

Aww hon, I hope you feel better soon! :(

I know that feeling I seem to be getting it everyday! Just fed up with being judged! I swear I didn't get the job because I wasn't skinny! The way the 2 guys were looking at me, both judging! I could of cried!

Just think of the losses! we can do this xxxx

Feeling loads better this morning, throat is still playing me up, but now choosing to ignore it the best I can!

Decided to wear a pretty dress to work (then put my uniform on....booooo) I feel really nice in it! amazing how small things like that can make such a difference!!

Here's to a good day!

Well second weigh in Monday & I can't wait! I am absolutely loving this plan!

I'm off to work in a bit, this time in a surgical assessment unit, not my usual job! Hope there's not too many ill people today!!!

Just slurping my first shake of the day! Mmmm butterscotch!

Took some photos last night of myself & I'm already pleased with the result after two weeks! Yay! Go me!!

Sister is coming over this afternoon with her family, staying for a few days so this could be hard work!!! :0)

I've posted them in the photos section so I can keep a record!! I am horrified I let myself look like that though!!

MY BACK FAT IS GOING! WOOOOOP :)

Lol hey Gem, you ok? Sorry I just thought id share that with u ! :)
^^

Its my birthday woop woop :bday: xx

Well I'm on week 3 now, my sis & her hubby are staying this week, avoiding food has been hard going! But surviving it! Still 100% so proud of myself!!

Went shopping yesterday & easily fitted into size 18s!!! & even managed to fit into 16s!! Little way to go yet til they are comfy though!!! Hehe!!!

Death by shred!!!

That bloody American woman has nearly killed me!!! At the start I was cussing her, calling her all names under the sun, by the end I was unable to speak!! Lol!!!

So unfit!! Here's to 30 days time!

Lol I bought that dvd in morrisons about 2 years ago and its still in its wrapper! Is it any good? I'm starting my exercising tomorrow and my own weight loss plan as I cnt afford CD anymre :( x

Oh gaga! :( will you eventually come back on it? I'm sure you'll do fine without, keep me posted!

I didn't manage to do shred yesterday, I'm going to do it the best I can for this next week before my hols, and then start in Ernest when I come back.

I'm really craving food today, have been for the last couple of days.

I'm going to Chicago on the 27th, so on the 25th after weigh in I'm re introducing food, am a little anxious as I really am a carboholic vegetarian! I am going to allow myself small amount of carbs, but where poss avoid bread as I'm sure that will bloat me!!

Weigh in tomorrow, my 3rd week at 100% let's hope it's a good un!!

Xxxx

Good Luck Gem! I'm sure your do great at ur weight in!

Ugh I just ate a whole pack of Jaffa cakes.. I don't even like them! lol.

I am doing my own 1000 calorie diet atm and it is going well, im still exercising and losing weight! I am doing ok (except for that stupid binge) but im going swimming and doing 1 hour on my crosstrainer and I will cut out my hot chocolate and yogurt today now because of that.

How are you feeling Gem? Are your clothes feeling looser?

Xx

Back