General WeMITT Thread - week commencing 23rd April 2007

Hi Jane, *waves frantically*

Hope all you wemitts are having a good evening (and behaving yourselves)? LOL

Sorry I didn't get back on earlier, my sister was here and we completely lost track of time (I have all my friends and my sis coming over tomorra night too so shant get online again then either)!!!!

Well I see a few of us have things going on to cope with other than our diets, lol it's never easy is it girls?! but you know what, at least the diet is the one thing that we can control!
I hope things start to get a bit easier for all of us who are having probs v soon!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, spk l8r xx

Just an update ....

Well, at last there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel! Some good news to report:

1) Went to the consultant's appointment with OH and the problem ISN'T cancer (hooray!). There IS a problem and he'll need further tests, including an endoscopy into his bladder to find out what that problem is but I'm just relieved it isn't what my dad's got.

2) And he has found a job!! Yayyyyy! We won't have to move out of our house to a local park bench now! He starts on May 8th so we're still having to sell our family car to bridge the gap between starting and getting paid but the important thing is that I know there WILL be money coming in again.

So now I can go and sit my final exam on monday with a much easier mind. My last essay is currently in progress and due in on May 4th and then I'm finished for the year!

Then I can refocus on my weight loss journey (including making that appointment for my induction at the gym!). There are also LOADS of jobs waiting to be done around the house (spiders beware - you're about to be made homeless!)

My guardian angels are GREAT!! :D :D :D

Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

Hi Jane, and Mrs Tweedy and everyone actually, have a great weekend

Great news Debbie, I hope the tests go well. good luck with the assignment and the exam

and me, feeling more cheery because my scales show that as of today I have smashed through the 5 stone mark!!!!! of course it's not official but my scales have been the same as CDCs so I think it is true. am so chuffed just hope it shows on Monday night :)

have a great saturday everyone

Aaw Deb that's fantastic news, I am chuffed for you!
Hope the tests all go smoothly.
Good luck with your exam, I bet you'll sail through it.

Emma, well done hun, 5 stones gone! Wooohooo!!!! Fabulous news, you should be very proud of yourself!

Well this really is just a flying visit, gonna have to get the house in order for my m8s, spk to you all l8r, hope evryone has a great evening xx

Just an update ....

Well, at last there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel! Some good news to report:

1) Went to the consultant's appointment with OH and the problem ISN'T cancer (hooray!). There IS a problem and he'll need further tests, including an endoscopy into his bladder to find out what that problem is but I'm just relieved it isn't what my dad's got.

hurray

2) And he has found a job!! Yayyyyy! We won't have to move out of our house to a local park bench now! He starts on May 8th so we're still having to sell our family car to bridge the gap between starting and getting paid but the important thing is that I know there WILL be money coming in again.

more hurray

So now I can go and sit my final exam on monday with a much easier mind. My last essay is currently in progress and due in on May 4th and then I'm finished for the year!

hurray again

Then I can refocus on my weight loss journey (including making that appointment for my induction at the gym!). :)

....and again.wow you must be so relieved

and me, feeling more cheery because my scales show that as of today I have smashed through the 5 stone mark!!!!! of course it's not official but my scales have been the same as CDCs so I think it is true. am so chuffed just hope it shows on Monday night :)

have a great saturday everyone

Course it will. 5stone that's a medium sized child !!!

Back