• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

getting a lil disheartened

hey ppl , finidin this week a lil hard , feelin lil hungry this week too but havin given up and i stay 100% at all times , plus i weighed myself this mirn and only down 1 pound since wed , not impressed as weigh in a day early this week on tues :(:( !!! bowels arent workin well havent went sinve wednesday , been takin fibre clear but it crap any siggestion to help me

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Hey Hun don't feel too down you will be doing better than you think just be strong :) ok on the poop front get some movicol! Amazing stuff!!! Xx

I agree with peachpip, don't be hard on yourself, you've had three amazing weight Lisa weeks, so it's bound to slow down a little bit!! I find senecot works for me! Good luck, keep drinking the dreaded water ;)

I know I have had great weigh ins . I wouldn't mind 2 or 3 pound off but 1 is bad !! Ty all for if support

One pound isnt bad! It's still a loss - I had two weeks on the trot where I only lost 2lbs, it was only the encouragement that the ladies on here gave me that made me carry on - I lost 5 lbs the week after! If you do lose 1lb, (which lets face it you might lose another 5 come weigh in) - then that will mean you've lost 24lbs in 4 weeks!!!!

Anyway, good luck honey, let us know have you get on.

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
I'm in the same boat honey stuck the same this week, but I've had mini achievements ...don't always look to your scales for the answers...look at clothes fitting better...belts becoming too big ;)

Stay strong and keep going your doing amazing well honey x x x

I'm tryin to stay positive. Are u allowed take ducolax pearls or will they affect ketosis

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
I took dulcolax but was glad i'd taken on a saturday night as sunday was VERY dodgy and I didn't venture far from the loo (knows its tmi but always best to know the ups and downs) Although have to say this morning looks like 5lbs gone ;) so can't complain ~lol~ x x x

hey just to let u know i weighed in today and i was down 5lbs so i am smilinng x

good for the weight loss,
Senokot work by making the muscles in the bowel contract thus moving the poo along,if its a hard stool it can give you stomach gripes,the water should help.

Welldone for the weight loss.

This is becoming a bit of an obsession for me. I thought I had got things sorted but I've come to a stand still again. My chemist has said that I may have to re-feed for a while to regulate myself but I really do not want to do this as I am doing so well on the diet. I have tried senakot, dulcoease, supositories etc and they all work on occasions but I've not found anything to be consistently reliable.

I think I am getting a little bowel obsession going ha ha x Was wondering, as I am taking so much less in (ie 3 shakes!) why am I expecting my bowels to "perform" as if I was eating 3 meals a day??