Getting rid of the unwanted pounds!

Hello all,

I have been doing weight watchers for a few years and in that time managed a weight loss of 6 stone however due to messing around this year and the end of last year I have put 3 stone back on. I have had to buy new bigger clothes as I no longer fit in any of my lovely slim clothes. I know its my own fault as no one made me eat what I have done so I need to get a grip on my diet and exercise more so I can shift this weight and feel better about myself. I am weighing in at home on Monday mornings and going to try and update my food dairy as often as I can. I would appreciate any feedback if it looks like I am not pointing things quite right or any advise on my food intake would be great. I am off on holiday in 2 weeks and while I know I am not going to make much of a difference now I want to get myself back into the zone before going and hopefully feel more healthy.
Right here goes...........

Hi jennymarie. I too am starting again tomorrow. I also plan to not to go to a class and weigh at home on a Monday morning. I am also going on holiday in 2 weeks time :)
I've just came off a VLCD. Lost 20 pounds in no time at all but just miss food :(. That and lots coming up - holiday, Christmas, another holiday so a VLCD just isint sustainable. I've another 6 stones to loose :(.
I know the diet and the points like the back of my hand. It's sticking to them. This time tho :) x

hey there it seems we are very similar in our current plans we can definatly do this with support from each other!where you going on your holiday? im not suprised you missed food i dont think id have the power to stick to non food diet so well done for losing 20pounds!my food shop is being delivered tomorrow evening with all healthy foods and snacks so i shall plan all my meals then fit snacks around them!have you any food weaknesses?xx

Don't laugh - I'm going to benidorm for a wee cheeky 5 days. Where are you off too?
Actually a VLCD is very easy to stick to. I think it's because there's no choice. You just can't have normal food and that's that. It's just is antisocial. I just booked this mini break, then Christmas and all that brings, then I have a week in tennerife in jan and Disney Paris in feb. I know, I know. I don't usually have so many planned holidays. So I would have been on/off/on/off. Just not realistic. Weight watchers is so much more sociable. And enjoyable.
Aaaah food weakness's where do I start. I'm a fussy eater and don't like many vegetable so tend to fill up on, basically, rubbish. I also have v little will power so if people at work are having take away/cakes/breakfast rolls etc I can't resist.
I need to work on that. I also feel I have to have something sweet after my main meal and something with every cup of tea I have. Bad habits that have to go. Bet you wished you'd never asked now :). What about you? Anything you can't resist?x

Nothing wrong with Benidorm although ive never been so I don't know what its like. Im off to lanzarote woop woop im need for some serious sun and relaxation. You have got a lot of holidays planned im very jealous indeed. Tenerife in jan will be lovely when post xmas blues kick in lol! Im heading to Iceland in march so I really want to be at goal or very near it at least. Im not a fussy eater at all which I think is half the problem. I love all food including fruit and veg and tend to actually prefer home cooked meals to takeaways and rubbish food but I seem to do really well for a while and then have a massive binge and cant get back to plan. So I guess my food weaknesses is food in itself lol! Im a night mare when people at work bring in naughty food as well. I must work harder on my will power. Do you have a food dairy so I can follow you? I haven't had a good day today at all it was really busy at work so didn't have lunch and snacked pretty much on rubbish as a result of being mega hungry. However ive made some cabbage leek and potato soup for lunches this week and plan my meals so im going to start from tomorrow as im now fully prepared. How was your day? xx

Nothing wrong with Benidorm although ive never been so I don't know what its like. Im off to lanzarote woop woop im need for some serious sun and relaxation. You have got a lot of holidays planned im very jealous indeed. Tenerife in jan will be lovely when post xmas blues kick in lol! Im heading to Iceland in march so I really want to be at goal or very near it at least. Im not a fussy eater at all which I think is half the problem. I love all food including fruit and veg and tend to actually prefer home cooked meals to takeaways and rubbish food but I seem to do really well for a while and then have a massive binge and cant get back to plan. So I guess my food weaknesses is food in itself lol! Im a night mare when people at work bring in naughty food as well. I must work harder on my will power. Do you have a food dairy so I can follow you? I haven't had a good day today at all it was really busy at work so didn't have lunch and snacked pretty much on rubbish as a result of being mega hungry. However ive made some cabbage leek and potato soup for lunches this week and plan my meals so im going to start from tomorrow as im now fully prepared. How was your day? xx

I haven't been to benidorm either. I'm hoping it will be fun tho. We're staying in the hotel where benidorm is filmed haha. Oh we were in lanzarote in aug. I loved it. Would defo go back. We stayed in costa Tiguse. Iceland - that's funny. My oh wanted to go to Iceland instead of benidorm but the flights didn't suit my time off :(. Would love to see the northern lights. It's my trip to Disney I really want the pounds off for. The thought of the turnstiles and rides is giving me the fear just now.
Half the battle with dieting is being prepared. I find if I don't take my food to work I tend to make unhealthy choices. You'll be all organised for tomorrow so you'll smash it tomorrow :).
My day was good. It's just getting back into the swing of it. Still have 6 points left. Oh what to have :).
Think I might start a diary, to make me accountable. I tend to just hide away when I've been naughty :(. I'm ridiculous. If I go over my points, or cheat on whatever plan I'm doing, I think, what's the point, might as well eat all day and start again tomorrow. Or my other fav - il just have it and have less points tomorrow, which I never do :(.
Good luck tomorrow. You'll do great now your prepared :) x

Im off to see the northern lights which ive always wanted to do so im very excited. I don't like rides they scare me however id like to meet micky and Minnie mouse lol! Well done for your first day back on plan and with 6 points left that's very good going indeed. I don't have my soup no for tomorrow has the boyfriend decided it needed more seasoning and put far too much salt and pepper in so its now ruined and had to throw it out so im not overly pleased at all. I think doing a food dairy is a good idea to keep a track of points but also you can look back on the weeks to see what you ate on the good weeks. I will do a food dairy also I think. I can subscribe to yours aswell you might give me some well needed food ideas! Right off to sort my self out for work tomoz. Nighty night. x

Im off to see the northern lights which ive always wanted to do so im very excited. I don't like rides they scare me however id like to meet micky and Minnie mouse lol! Well done for your first day back on plan and with 6 points left that's very good going indeed. I don't have my soup no for tomorrow has the boyfriend decided it needed more seasoning and put far too much salt and pepper in so its now ruined and had to throw it out so im not overly pleased at all. I think doing a food dairy is a good idea to keep a track of points but also you can look back on the weeks to see what you ate on the good weeks. I will do a food dairy also I think. I can subscribe to yours aswell you might give me some well needed food ideas! Right off to sort my self out for work tomoz. Nighty night. x

I'm well jealous of you going to see the northern lights. It's meant to be amazing.
I'm also excited about meeting the characters. If I see sully from monsters inc I won't be able to contain myself.
I'd have murdered my bf if he ruined my food. I recall having a meltdown when he brought home a crusty loaf when I was on cambridge. Nearly beat him to death with it aha.
You won't get food ideas from me haha. I'm not much of a cook. Something else I need yo address.
Sleep well and good luck for tomorrow x

Hey :) Im here to subscribe and wish you good luck! You can do this :) x

Here to subscribe!!!
Id love to go to iceland itl be something different anyway!
My willpower wasnt the may west but it has defo improved as will yours you will see xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back