• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gigs?!

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
S: 11st0lb C: 9st4lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 1st10lb(15.58%)
I'm so stoked already...am off to see Apocalyptica in December...December the 8th to be exact...oooh they are soooo mmmm....YUMMY...my second gig ever (first was an ex boyfriend in a pub, heh!) as I am crowd phobic...so wanted to see Metallica in London, but chickened out...bah! Oh did pay to go and see Gwyneth Herbert in Bristol a couple of years back, but she cancelled and all of us were waiting outside looking like lemons pooh!

The cello is VERY sexy but I don't think it gets much sexier than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2aIVKp1OY

And I was well into Apo way BEFORE The eurovision song contest...so there!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
We got tickets to see Metallica in Manchester on 28th Feb!! I CAN'T WAIT. I've not seen them yet but have been a fan for over 20 years (yes I'm old :( ) I am so excited I can't even tell you.

Saw Iron Maiden a couple of years ago, fanbloodytastic! Also saw Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Alice Cooper and there's someone else that I just can't remember doh!

Enjoy Apocolyptica :D

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
We got tickets to see Metallica in Manchester on 28th Feb!!

Oh man 'tallica....swoon...have fun, oh that goes without saying...and Maiden, they are Metal gods (I wasn't keen when I was a teenager, but I listened properly and hey old Brucey has an ace voice and their live stuff still draws humongous crowds!) I hope I do enjoy Apo, sure I will, but my beau is coming with and he is more of a pop/chart/dance fan than...er...well...and I will be screaming more than likely like a teenager and perhaps fainting in my small black corset...

S: 16st12lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 6st7lb(38.56%)
We got tickets to see Metallica in Manchester on 28th Feb!! I CAN'T WAIT. I've not seen them yet but have been a fan for over 20 years (yes I'm old :( ) I am so excited I can't even tell you.

Saw Iron Maiden a couple of years ago, fanbloodytastic! Also saw Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Alice Cooper and there's someone else that I just can't remember doh!

Did you see 3 doors down a few weeks ago in manchester? I was there - it really was awesome.
So Jealous you are seeing Metallica!

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
S: 16st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 5st10lb(35.71%)
I saw Metallica and Kings of Leon at Leeds fest, I've seen Metallica a few times now, they always put on a good show...they play a longer set than the other headliners :)

I love going to gigs.. been all over to see bands.. going to see NOFX in april.. kinda hoping i can manage cos ill be like 8 months pregnant.. im gonna try though.. also got tickets for new found glory this month.. SOOO excited..

x x

kopcat

Gold Member
S: 11st5lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 2st6lb(21.38%)
Off to see Madness in Manchester on December 18th - and CAN'T WAIT :D Was just too young to see them first time round in the 80s, so was chuffed to bits when they reformed a few years back. Have seen them quite a few times since, and they are absolutely fantastic in concert.

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
Did you see 3 doors down a few weeks ago in manchester? I was there - it really was awesome.
So Jealous you are seeing Metallica!
My other half and son went to the 3 Doors Down gig. I couldn't get a babysitter for my 3 yr old so I stayed home :(

Still can't wait for Metallica :D :D

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
'Tallica, 'tallica, 'TALLICA!!!

S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)

I remember seeing Maiden when I was 17, they were my first ever live gig with the original lead singer Paul Di'Anno and the support was Def Leppard - it was nearly 30 years ago!!!!!! :eek::eek: God I feel old now! I've been to loads of gigs over the years, AC/DC, Sammy Hagar, Ozzy, Quo, Whitesnake, Meatloaf, Gillan........loads more that I can't remember lol!

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
I'm off to see the Kooks in Blackpool on the 8th December - can't wait :)

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Oh, the Kooks are fab!!!

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
OMG! OMG! Monday, the countdown has begun as has the heart racing....Apocalyptica...yikes it kinda crept up and it's here...cannot wait!

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Oh man am still on a high from last night...Apo soooooo rawk! Wheeeee...Anterro was there too...cannot stop grinning...and skipping...

Attachments

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Anterro is the very conventional guy with dark glasses...am still reeling...in a good way...aaaaah! Next year I wanna do the Download festi maybe, as the crowds didn't bother me and I was second row from the front standing screaming my head off...was hoarse afterwards...it was worth it though...the guys even did an encore, we wouldn't let 'em go...got home around 11...what a night!

Attachments