Extra Easy giving slimming world a go!

Hi everyone, well i have decided to follow the extra easy plan on slimming world(for about the 5th time in 3yrs!)
After trying almost every diet on the planet over the past 3 yrs, some of these being ww,sw,cd,slimming pills,hoodia,phentermine,xenical etc etc the list is endless, i still havent managed to loose an inch of weight and been able to keep it off! i might loose -7lbs but then i will just pile it all back on again.I seem to have lost all my willpower and i am now at the lowest point in my so called weightloss journey:mad:
i have joined minimims before but that time i was on the cc diet,that lasted for 2 wks i lost 8lbs but piled it all back on again plus alot more!
So here i am hoping and praying that i can stick to just one diet and be succesfull!
Good Luck to all you fellow dieters!! merry xmas!:Christmas02r::Christmas02r:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to SW. I am like you and have tried many things (some more than once lol) over the years. To name a few erm...........WW, Hoodia, Xenical, Cambridge, Exante. I have lost weight with all of them but it always go back on or I give up because I'm so bored.
SW isn't just a diet its a lifestyle change and I can see myself doing it long term.
Good luck and stick around for lots of support :)

Thankyou so much!
i think it is so nice to be able to relate to people that are in the same situation and be able to offer your support and try and give them some motivation,
good luck to you to, i shall keep you posted!

Hi and :welcome:
Goodluck with your SW journey. xx

thanx so much everyone! can i just ask is everyone attending sw meetings/groups or are u going it alone???

omg you have lost every single week,and nearly at your target,well done!!
are you doing the extra easy plan?? can you give me a typical days menu lol xx

I attend a group every week. I need a weekly boost of motivation to stick to plan. It's the thought of being weighed at group that makes me not stuff my face - especially at the moment cos it's * week!

Btw - your signature is broken :) Think it's a problem with the first characters. Should be <a> i think

Hello and welcome to SW. I am like you and have tried many things (some more than once lol) over the years. To name a few erm...........WW, Hoodia, Xenical, Cambridge, Exante. I have lost weight with all of them but it always go back on or I give up because I'm so bored.
SW isn't just a diet its a lifestyle change and I can see myself doing it long term.
Good luck and stick around for lots of support :)
Couldnt have put it better myself, totally agree with you. I got to target in July of this year and when people say "diet" I say not its a way of life, healthy eating plan and I have been at target for some time now. I dont think about what I put in my shopping trolley, its automatic to go to the fruit and veg first, to pick up the fry light, lean bacon and meat and chicken, fish and alpen lights and choc options. I will never go back to where I was thanks to S W.:D:D:D:D;)

And I go to group too and am a member of the social team, my consultant is fantastic and although at target still get weighed every week to keep me on the straight and narrow. I think S W if by far the best weight loss plan, and you have 3 of these to play with too. S W rocks

I never thought I'd manage it but I am doing it. For me the trick was to commit and see it through long term. I haven't missed any weigh ins this year and it's made all the difference. Got my 6st award today, if I can do it anyone can. Stick around long term and see it as a new way of life. I found the changes hard at first but 3 months in and I couldn't imagine going back. See it through and ask for support when you need it. Good luck. x

Back