Going to "the other side" - Bye bye and thanks for all your help!

MooCow

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say thanks very much for all your help over the past 3 months, but I've decided now is the time to make a change.

I think the best option I can go for is joining Weight Watchers, as I'm a bloke it's much easier counting points than it is anything else.

If you've any tips on leaving CD and trying not to put on any weight - please let me know as I'm terrified of putting it all back on again!

Just wanted to say thanks very much for all your help! And good luck with the future! You are all really lovely people xxx

:wave_cry:

Good luck!

good luck!
sorry no tips apart from, dont go mad!! x

Wishing you all the best with WW, will give you a wave when i hear you on E4 & C4 ;) lol. Make sure & pop back in here to let us know how you're getting on x

good luck hunni xx

Thanks for that MiniMe*, I just want to give a try and see how I get on with it. I'm not totally ruling out CD, it's just I have quite a few functions coming up that I know I'll need to drink at, and as CD doesn't allow for that at all - it's very difficult to keep going on and coming off it - if you know what I mean.

But don't worry - should it all go wrong, I'll be back before you can say Weight Watchers Points Anyone!

try and stick to low carb as you change over as its the glycogen returning that makes it look like ur losing weight, thats why on cd they have the different plans so that ur still losing as ur glycogen fills back up

do drop in and let us know how ur getting on

Good look with WW hun.xx

good luck on your changeover hon and i agree. try and keep down the carbs to begin with so you don't gain loads of water weight.

have a fab time on the dark side :D

abz xx

Back