gok wan

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
how lovely is he? Love him!

Yeah - I'm just watching it too.
Great programme!

he just has a way with people that makes you want him to be your best friend!

I watched it too!! He is so lovely! I am shocked he used to be over weight i would have never thought it. Shocking to see them teenagers so over weight and depressed and i know how they feel being so over weight myself and only being 22. If only the CD worked for everyone or everyone could afford it. Diets like this should be put on the NHS so more people could give it ago instead of having to go under the knife. Its such a shame. But yeah gok wan is a star hehe!! xx

There is actually an NHS version being tested out. My cousins mother in law is a nurse and got her on the trial. Although on the NHS they take a biopsy from your stomach and bloods before and after you start to test fat levels. They also give you insulin injections in your stomach too! Lovely! She did really well though and lost about 4-5 stone.:D

There is actually an NHS version being tested out. My cousins mother in law is a nurse and got her on the trial. Although on the NHS they take a biopsy from your stomach and bloods before and after you start to test fat levels. They also give you insulin injections in your stomach too! Lovely! She did really well though and lost about 4-5 stone.:D

Sounds delightful :D Just out of interest, what's the diet called? Is it the Success Diet or something like that?

That 15 year old lad that was 30 stone: - you could really see the pain in him - poor fella :(

Hey KD:) I think you may be right on the name. It's just the same as Cambridge (Apart from the yucky biopsy and insulin injections:jelous:) I think my cousin was 1 in about 20 on trial in her area. She lost alot of weight, but had a habit of not eating all of her packs and fainting. Unfortunately I think all the weight has crept back on but I'm not sure there was any kind of maintenance plan:confused:

I love Gok Wan too, I thought out of all the many 'diet programmes' about at the moment his was an excellent one with lots of information and a feeling that he really understood the pain those teenagers were feeling ..

Back