Good Diet during pregnancy!!?

Slimmingbabe

Me and my hubby are going to start trying for a baby...exciting times. We know it can take a while.

I want to start a diet and can't be bothered swapping after I do become pregnant.

What is a good diet to do while pregnant. Obviously not a vlcd or anything...but I'm just curious.

Hi hun, I know a few of the girls on here are doing slimming world as its generally considered to be safe for pregnant ladies and it doesn't restrict you too much - If you are going to do sw maybe have a chat with the consultant about trying to conceive she may advise you on any changes you might need to make once you are pregnant for example extra calcium.
However having said this I personally think during pregnancy you experience so many different changes that sometimes its best to just go with how you feel and try to make healthy choices where possible with the odd treat here and there . I was doing sw for a while before I got pregnant but half the foods that I would eat on sw I just don't feel like eating anymore so its just easier to eat a little of what I fancy and try to avoid junk food although I crave crisps all the time lol.
Im probably not the best person to advise you as I'm only 10 weeks but so far I'm a few pounds down from when I got my positive result so I must be doing something right but I haven't dieted as such and I do have bad days but I kinda feel motivated by my baby to make healthy choices as I want it to have the best start :)
Anyway good luck and hope you get your bfp soon :)
xx

Congrats on your pregnancy Hun! Sounds like your doing great so far!

We decided to start trying after I ovulated (I think ) so I think I'm out this month. Next month will be our first proper try.

However I think I am imagining symptoms. I'm 7dpo and I don't feel myself. I have a headache, tired and kinda dizzy feeling. I'm not saying I'm pregnant but maybe the decision to try has scared me?? I know I want to have kids but the thought kinda petrifies me.

Slimming world would probably be a good option. But your right, my body might scream for a certain type of food.

I remember that feeling sometimes you want it to happen so bad you keep convincing yourself that you have all the symptoms lol. You never know though .. ! I have my fingers crossed for you :) xx

I don't really have symptoms anymore, I must have imagined them. I'm just HOT.... :( which I hate.

Anyway thanks for the messages guys! I might follow a few of your diaries on here :)

Back