Good Luck to all you THURSDAY WI's.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck everyone, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Good luck everyone! xxx

I have wi tonight at 7pm grrrr just had hifi bar and cereal this morning, ive had mix plans all week from all of them but not success express haha so defo mixed days so i dont know if to go to get weighed tbh, as i feel stuffed and bloated and feel like put my 2lbs i lost last week back on, might have peek on scales first later on and then just go, but been good.

Good luck other weighers :)

Good luck to everyone xx

Not too keen on going to class tonight...WI at 7pm.
I've been on plan, and within my syns, all week...but on Tuesday we went out for the day and I have a ploughman's lunch - lovely but lots of cheese (my weakness) and a couple of home-made white bread buns (also a weakness) but I'm hoping that my being on plan for the rest of the week might have balanced it out.
Only need 1.5lbs for my 4 stone award, which is why I'm so bothered *wah*

im going to need all the luck in the world at weighin tonight after the 5lb gain of last week at which i am denying ever happened :eek: as i never went to meeting :) but am defo going to night as i cant trust myself to miss another meeting

good luck to everyone else :):):):)

I have weigh in at 6pm! Arrrrgh really scared ha! Only my second weigh in but I had a massive blow out at the weekend with lots of wine (big oops) so I am dreading what the scales will say. Deffo being 100% next week to compensate ha! xxxx

Dreading it tonight (6.30) went right of the rails at the weekend and been trying to play catch up all week.

aw, well im really annoyed. It was my second weigh in and i put on 2 pounds :( ( I lost 6 last week). Its totm but still really annoying!!!I showed the lady my food diary and she said it was great. I know i just need to keep at it and it will show next week but its just sooooo annoyin!!!!xx

Themrs, it will because of ttom..you can put on lbs of water weight dn't be disheartened. Stick to it and you will see a great result next week. Remember it's not the steep hills that stop us getting to our destination it's giving up that does that!! :)

i lost 2lbs this week n got SOTW was soo happy, good luck everyone xx

well done byron!

I lost 0.5lb

well done to all the loosers tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
I managed to loose 5lbs!!! dont know how! lol
it was TOTM last week and i put on 2lbs, so now im back on track...just 1lb to my 4stone! whoop!!!

I lost 3.5lbs this week. Not entirely sure how it happened though, I was on plan properly but that is a big number for me! I am normally 1-2!

Perhaps it is the huge amounts of home grown veggies I've had this week!

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead! Its my OH's b'day so taking him out for dinner tomorrow, will be good....ish :D

JestersTear - you can get that off again, really focus this week and I'm sure you'll get your 4 stone next week!

I was thrilled with my loss last night as I have struggled for the past 5/6 weeks to get the weight moving again no matter how hard I tried. I was slimmer of the week, changed my stone number and went past my club 10 by having a loss of 4lb. Only 1lb to go to get my 2 stone in class. (4lb to get to 5 stones since I started on my own)

Back