Good Morning

susie Q

Good Morning all my fellow cd champions, I'm feeling on top of the world today, :party0019: Had friends round for dinner last night and they were totally amazed how good I looked ( havent seen them for 3 wks) It made me feel fan-bloody-tastic, so I'm onwards and downwards from now on, feeling very motivated and I could take on the world......Look out the 11's I'm on my way down to meet you...xx:D

That's fantastic, glad you had such a great night. :)

whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! love the part about the "lookout 11s" --- I'M THE SAME: "lookout 10's, I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!" good for u! well done!!! x

well done ! - it feels great when people actually notice.

Im still at that stage where only I notice but I can't wait to the compliments come flooding in :)

Good Morning all my fellow cd champions, I'm feeling on top of the world today, :party0019: Had friends round for dinner last night and they were totally amazed how good I looked ( havent seen them for 3 wks) It made me feel fan-bloody-tastic, so I'm onwards and downwards from now on, feeling very motivated and I could take on the world......Look out the 11's I'm on my way down to meet you...xx:D

hi, isnt it great when you feel like that, fab when people notice too, sooo motivational.

Well done on your losses so far, onwards and downwards.:D

debs x

When someone notices you've lost weight its like all the pleasure of eating a big chocolate cream cake and a crunchie bar, but without all the guilt and depression that follows, keep glugging that water, it is the wonder pill we've all been serching for and it was under our noses all the time ( of cause the cd shakes are a miracle pill as well) My favorite jeans are too big for me now as well..... and nothing of mine has been too big for me for a very long time. Cant wait to get to the shops to buy all the lovely nice SMALL clothes my hubby has promised me. Onward and downwards xx

Back