gorgeous smelling books!

Karen was not sure whether to stick to diet or have this weekend off, I said she has to decide for herself and I will support her whatever she does. I asked her if she has any other parties in near future, if not a couple of days seeing its a special occasion and so long as she doesnt go mad she should be fine.
She knows it will be harder to get back into ketosis but she is prepared for that.

happy un-birthday dizzy.

i have been a bad girl since friday. i had some alcho pops at my party, 3 chicken dippers and a chicken leg! just had some more chicken at my mums and sadly lastnight went to an indian restaurant with hubby and 2 friends (cos it was one of my friends birthdays too so we did a joint happy birthday dinner. ate very little but it was very high fat so probably done myself NO favours at all!

i am meeting my new CDC tomorrow morning and shes strict so will have my butt kicked as it deserves. will not be celebrating anymore birthdays or valentines (hubby will be in china anyaways!!) or anything til i am 8 stone 5lbs!!

Thank u so so much lucky and sonkie. cant tell u how great it was to have a suprise party. never had anything like that and was worth the 30 year wait lol. was amazing that my friend from wales drove all the way down in the rain just for the evening as well. was just a fab fab night so thanks for being part of it girls!!

have to say too that lucky and sonkie did lipotrim proud as well. glugging at their water and sitting as far as possible from the food lol.
thanks for all the lovely messages people. has been a bit emotional this weekend.

love to all

xxxxxxxx

Hi Karen

Really pleased you have had such a fab time and it's not even your birthday until tomorrow. Not bad going! Have a brill day tomorrow and we're all here to nag and support you over the next few days getting back into ketosis.

Any plans tomorrow or are you all partied out?

Dizzy x

Back