Got the mugshot munchies!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
First try of these, it didn't look much when it first got poured into my big piglet mug but flippin' eck doesn't it grow once it's absorbed the water lol

Having it as a late supper on mix2max, was busy walking about town today visiting organicness shop 8th Day in Manchester and the like so didn't eat 'lunch' until gone 5pm, I'm terrible for regular mealtimes. Shall be stocking up on a few more of the free ones of these methinks!

:D*slurp*:D

Hehe I dunno, I don't feel like testing it out this soon after christmas weight gain lol

These reeeealy are a lifeline!! I know they are 2 syns, but I love the cheese ones!!
I also eat the others, but the cheesy ones are well worth spending the syns...especially if I have it as lunch.

what are these who makes them and how many syns in each?
They're called mug shots, I get mine in tesco's, they're like a soup with noodles, and they're beside all the tinned soups and pot noodles.
Sweet&sours free, along with chow mein, tomato, and I'm not sur about the others. I know that the chicken&veg one's syned though.
They're great to have in the cupboard incase of a munchie attack :D

I'm sure I read on here that all the 'noodle' ones are free on green, but that most of the 'pasta' ones have a small number of syns.

Yes I think that is generally the case, the cheesy pasta one are diffo worth the 2 syns though!!

Enjoy.

Back