• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

H U N G E R Y boohoo

have a hot drink see if that helps or have a low carb snack not a lot of help am i lol sorry

Hi you were thanx x
I had a snack handful of nuts lol and went to bed.........
Stuck to it that was the main thing xx

Well done for not giving in xx How you feeling today?

Well done for not giving in xx How you feeling today?

Hi hun Im ok have bad ladies stomach ache and a mood from hell yesterday lol :eek::eek:
I have only 2 packs left my order hasnt come????? Im going to order 4 weeks in next time,we dont have much snow but everyone else seems to so thats prob why?????
Hows you?xx

Hi - not too bad! I'm sitting at my desk at work watching huge snowflakes falling outside - very pretty - and the sun has just come out too!

I'm looking to have a good week and stay focused, only 1lb off this week but that's my own silly fault and I need to get back on it and have a good wk 3 loss to make up for it.

Sorry you've got a sore tum tum babes, the joy's of being a female x

Hi - not too bad! I'm sitting at my desk at work watching huge snowflakes falling outside - very pretty - and the sun has just come out too!

I'm looking to have a good week and stay focused, only 1lb off this week but that's my own silly fault and I need to get back on it and have a good wk 3 loss to make up for it.

Sorry you've got a sore tum tum babes, the joy's of being a female x
:angel:Thanks hun thats us for week 3 xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim TFR 100% 8
Slimming World 42
Junk Basket 12
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 9