HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO PHIL AND....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
any other Father's looking in today.

Enjoy your special day Phil.

My daughter has bought my hubby a box full of childhood sweeties....

There are pear drops, fruit salads, black jacks, liquorice comfits, dolly mixtures, rhubarb & custards, liquorice boot laces, peanut brittle and lots more.

My hubby has a sweet tooth and his parents owned a corner shop when he was a child so he rememebers all the old time sweeties.

But, best of all there are 6 Barratts Sherbet Fountains (lovely) and they are only 4½ syns each.......so I shall enjoy one of them tonight and be wafted back to my chidhood, LOL.....

Have a good day everyone.

Happy fathers day to all the Dads also. :D

I'm taking my Dad to go see Terminator tonight. MUST RESIST THE PIC 'N' MIX!! :D

Thats really nice of you Thank You very much. I have a wonderful day that started with my son making me an omelette and a mug of tea this morning. He made me a lovely card and wrote his name in it, and I got a great CD "Dads Rock" and a T shirt " Ive got the best daddy in the world" and a Dads key Key ring.
We then went to church and came back home to have a ten mile bike ride with a break in the middle for fruit picking ( 4 KG of strawbs) Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!. Then spent the rest of the day in the garden playing with my lad in the pool & on the lawn with the rugby ball. I must say I have had the most fantastic day, and to read your best wishes thats the icing on the SW ( SYN free sponge) heheheheh LOL !!

Phil x

Last edited:
My b/f didn't know his Dad at all and had no Grandads, so until I came along (complete with my youngest son) he had never celebrated Father's Day! This year was the second time my son bought him a card and present and my b/f is so proud and happy. He got a DVD of the first series of Transformers (animated) hahaha! And then he took my son to see the new Terminator movie. We are all going to see the new Transformers film later this week.

For someone who has had no role model in this respect, my b/f is a really good Dad.

Back