Happy New Year

dunlop73

Silver Member
Happy New Year everyone - and good luck to everyone who's just starting out on Lipotrim!

Jon
xx

Thanks! Stick to it lovie - your first weigh in will give you a great boost!
Good luck

Jon

Happy New Year Jon

I think you started as I had just started maintaining!!! What can happen in a few months!! BUT, Boy,,,you have done incredibly well..you look amazing.

Anyone told you, you look quite like Chris Evans??? :) You do....everytime I look at your profile pic I think of him..haha...

How long do you reckon you will be on LT?

No one ever said it before I lost 5 stones but some friends have said it over Christmas - must be my glasses - although I'm supposed to be getting new ones on Monday.

My pharmacist wants me to lose the last stone whilst on refeed so I think I have 1 more stone to lose on TFR. I feel comfortable and happy on my shakes and to be honest I'm not looking forward to eating again because I'm afraid of facing my food demons again, but I guess it has to be done sooner or later.

Good luck on your LT experience!

Jon
xx

Oh, I think it is more than your glasses ;-) your colouring, and expression!!! Eh - maybe you can be his lookalike.......!!!!

You are so close to your goal, and you know, I can understand exactly how you feel about eating again...but I cant tell you in a positive light my experience, so wont go there :) We are all different and my one tip.....only one, promise,,,is, if you start to put weight on,,say about 5lbs - nip it in the bud straight away. It is just so easy to go into denial mode and think a little wont hurt.

You have done incredibly well and you look great too!

Good luck though with your last stone.

Back