Has anyone had an 'Extra Easy' party this week?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
We're having ours tonight! Supposed to be a SW EE promotion night type thingy.

I am currently planning what to cook that's easy to do after work and is just finger food. Think I might do some mini falafels with a minty yoghurt dip. Introduce some people to the joys of chickpeas! :drool:

It should be quite good, if people actually come. Numbers at my class have been dwindling since New Year. We saw the initial surge of newbies, but they've dropped off, and loads of people aren't staying to classes, just getting weighed and going, which is such a shame! So perhaps this will encourage them to stay tonight. Fingers crossed!

Have you had one this week? How did it go?

we had a open day on sat but not ee

We haven't had one since Xmas, so looking forward to our next one (don't know when that will be). Don't know if it's being delayed because of the big influx of new people we are having.
Falafels sound good :)

I made the KFC style chicken for my class last night and they were gone in seconds! I printed out the recipe for them too. We didnt have an EE night, just a taster night.

Ours is tonight too - I think it's just an 'ordinary' taster, not just EE, but it's always great fun, and we ALWAYS learn something new! Ours are generally very well attended...

We just had a taster night, it was good - a big class and half a dozen new members came along. We've got pretty busy recently - I can barely weigh everyone in the 30 mins I get!

Lots of good food last night, however the vast majority was sweet foods and I couldn't have them! (Lent) - there were some lovely pasta and rice dishes though.

I love foodie nights (but I still go home and eat my dinner)

Thanks for the reminder!!!!
We're having our 'party' tomorrow - only drawback is that our group starts at 9:30 in the morning and I never feel like getting stuck in at that time (actually....as I write this, I guess that it is not a drawback at all!!!).
I'm going to go for the KFC chicken - I can do it for the children's tea and save some for the group - excellent!!!!

Ours is tonight but I cant stay to class this week, so will have to make my own selection to have later on tonight! :D

We did ours on Monday. I made 'Italian tricolore kebabs'....

4oz reduced fat mozarella cut into 20 equal sized pieces
20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
10 large or 20 small basil leaves

Thread half a tomato onto a cocktail stick, then a basil leaf, then a piece of mozarella, basil leaf, then the other half of the tomato.... repeat for the remaining 19, and season with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Chill for at least 10 mins.....

Gorgeous!!! and only 0.5 syns per 'kebab'

We're doing 'Come SW Dine with Me'. Every week someone is doing starter, mains, or pud, and there are 4 judges picked to taste. Then we all get stuck in. It's been great fun.

Lydna

Back